C.H. Robinson Operations Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Operations Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

2.7

Operations Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

The interview was very informal, nothing to different. Asked normal questions. The person's that interviewed me were friendly and non intimidating. One of the most relaxed interviews I've ever done.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Bloomington, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with two people in a conference room. They didn't keep any eye contact and were focused more on the notes rather than relating to me as a human being.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had a lot of stressful tasks and how you dealt with them.   Answer Question

Operations Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in August 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, which was pretty basic. Second there was a face to face interview with the manager and a supervisor. Lastly, I sat on the floor with a supervisor and saw how the work day went. They asked mainly behavior questions. The whole process was pretty easy.

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Two and a half hours of what felt like an interrogation. Got a bad vibe the entire time. They were very intense and intimidating which made me feel uncomfortable. Like I said, more of an interrogation than a conversation. Was surprised when they called saying I got the job, because they didn't really act like they even liked me. Not sure why I even accepted the job.

Operations Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks total. I applied online and submitted my resume. C.H. Robinson reached out to me about a week later to schedule a phone interview a few days out. Once i passed the phone screening I had another in person interview with my direct manager, a sales manager, and the general manager and which after I was offered to do a job shadow for about 45 minutes to get a better sense of what it's like to be in that role. That was really refreshing, I got a tour of the office and then was told they would let me know after they had finished interviewing candidates. Two weeks later I was offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Dallas, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

First: phone interview with recruiter
    Second: onsite interview and shadowing

I applied to CH Robinson and got a phone interview with the recruiter, later that day she contacted me to schedule an onsite interview. When i got to there i was asked to shadow 2 employees for 2 hours. I get it they want prospects to know what they are getting into, but 2 hours is a stretch. After the shadowing i interviewed with a Manager and a Supervisor which took less than 30 mins and i was told that i should hear back end of the following week. I decided to email the recruiter the following week and she told me the initial feedback was my interview went well but they are still interviewing other candidates and I should hear back by Friday of that week. It has been over 2 weeks now and no response from them.
    Honestly this was all a complete waste of my time, I'm glad that i actually accepted another offer instead of waiting for them.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Atlanta, GA) in October 2018.

Interview

I applies online on 10/1. On 10/3 a recruiter emailed me and called me to set up a phone interview. I had a phone interview on 10:5 lasted about 20 minutes. Recruiter wasn’t very welcoming, and sparky personality which was very welcoming. She asked typical history questions and star method job related questions. Told me the pay and if it would work for me as well as the schedule. She offers me a in person interview for the next week on 10/11. The in person interview was intense. It was done by he potential team manager is work with directly if hired and the hr specialist for the Atlanta office. This was a 2 hour process and afterwards I shadows the team. Coming from another logistics company everything was very seamless ad familiar to me. The office was beautiful might I add. I left the interview and was told they would be in touch if I were to be moved forward. On 10/15 I received a call and email from recruiter stating the office wanted to extend a contingent offer. I was sent the companies benefit package info and I accepted and waited for back ground and pre employment check to clear. On 10/19 I was emailed from the Atlanta office with an official start date.

Operations Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

They first contacted me through email and HR ask pretty basic questions. Many of which you would have already answer if you finished the online application. Afterwards, they scheduled an in-person interview with one HR representative and the hiring manager. Lasted about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?
      What do you know about C.H. Robinson?
      Highlight key aspects of your resume and explain how it relates to the position.   Answer Question

Operations Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in February 2015.

Interview

The process wasn't bad. Got the first phone screening of the basic interview behavior questions. Completed it successfully and got the in person interview. The office was fairly laid back and relaxed. Got the opportunity to shadow first and interview second. Didn't get the offer but it was an all around positive experience to learn about 3pl and the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Had about a 30 minute phone screening after applying a week prior. Basic interview, pretty simple. Scheduled an in person interview almost immediately. This one was a little more in depth. Met with managers and a supervisor. Asked what I knew about the company and how I would be a benefit to them. Nothing too hard or anything that caught me off guard. Just recently had the interview so I am still waiting to hear from them. Ended on a positive note though

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you had to deliver bad news to a consumer or customer and how did you go about handling it?   Answer Question