C.H. Robinson Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Started off by applying online, when I got a call from a recruiter to setup a phone interview. She asked behavioral questions as well as company specific questions and background experience. Everything went well and I proceeded to an onsite. During the onsite interview, I had two panel interviews with first a team of programmers and next a team of managers. Questions were split between technical (basic OOP concepts), behavioral, and experience. Atmosphere was good, culture was open. Initial reaction to everything was pleasant. Received an offer within a week.

Big warning about this company, they pay well below the industry average for an entry level software developer. Also, they will rescind your offer if you try to negotiate! They rescinded mine when I asked for a salary adjustment based off research of comparable job salaries in the area as well as other job offers I've received at the time. When they gave me a generic scumbag corporate response of "not being a good fit" for the company, I immediately knew this company was not for me, nor any self-respecting person, I can't even imagine working for a place like this, glad I never will. So, if you like working for a fraction of what your worth, be my guest and apply.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the 4 pillars of OOP?
    What is an assertion?
    Reverse a string.
    Describe a situation where you had to work with difficult people.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

First was the phone interview, situational questions (what would you do if...)
    The on site interview took about 4 hours, included lunch and a site tour with the IT manager (this impressed me a lot, they really care about people!). Technical questions were easy, consisted of questions about OO programing

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in June 2011.

Interview

Make sure you understand the work culture of the department before you join or else you might be negatively surprised.