C.H. Robinson Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

2.8

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then was reached out to by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview and was reached out to several days later in regards to being brought into the office I was interviewing for, for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable with standard get to know you type of questions and they were very candid with setting the expectations of what the day to day work would actually encompass. for the most part they have a true entrprurial spirit which also means you have to figure stuff out on your own.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

I applied through my college career services website. I heard back within a couple days to setup a phone interview. She called 5 minutes late, and the first interview took 30 mins. The recruiter was nice, but it was a little hard to hear her on my cellphone. Interview times were at 9am and 1pm (CST).

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The morning started off with a recruiter showing me a power point presentation about the company and the position I was interviewing for, shortly after she showed me around the entire building, primarily for me to get a feel for the place. Afterwards she paired me up with two different employees, both for about half an hour, this was pretty nice because it allowed me to ask them a bunch of personal questions in reference to the job and some standard professional questions that ultimately helped me make my decision. Afterwards I interviewed with a recruiting manager, the interview went great, pretty standard questions, she asked me questions, I spoke and answered all her questions while she typed my answers. Afterwards I was given a surprise, but I won't mention it here because I personally feel I wouldn't of done as good of a job, had I known prior what I was doing, I would of been freaking out and wouldn't of done as good as I did, trust me, be patient, you'll thank me later After that, I interview with two other managers who then closed my interview, thanked me and I was out of there in under 4 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted shortly thereafter, I setup a phone interview which lead into being brought in to the office for 4 hours to get through the entire process. The in-office part of the interview consisted of a short introduction to the company, two 30 minute shadowing sessions one with either side of the business, a formal interview with HR and then a mock sales call with two additional recruiter/HR people.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Springfield, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

The hiring process started by sending in my resume, I was then contacted by an HR manager from the corporate office. The initial interview took about 5 minutes with just some quick questions about why I applied for this position. After I answered those questions the manager then told me I would be contacted for my first interview via phone a few weeks later. The phone interview last about 45 minutes with some general questions about myself and my skills. I was then contacted by the local Sales Manager to set up an in person interview. This interview lasted 2 hours. I was asked specific questions about my skills and ability. I was also given a scenario to review before pitching a sale to the Sales Manager and General Manager of the branch. Two days later I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Toughest question they asked was my top three strengths and my top three weaknesses.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Applied for position and was contacted within a week. First step was a phone interview, followed by a second round interview. After going on a job shadow, I was interviewed for the third time before been offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview began with an on campus interview where a recruiter interviewed about 50 people from the career fair from the day before. The next step was an office visit where some candidates had a group interview while others came at separate times for individual interviews. After this the choice was made on if you were chosen or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation at work you were in and how you over came it?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

This was my initial interview. I was asked behavioral questions as well as questions about my background and interest. My interviewer was really nice and easy to talk to. Everything went really well and I was invited to the second round of interviews. Be ready to answer behavioral questions and do your research about the company so that they know how interested you are and that you have knowledge. Be aware of company background, current 3PL trends. Ask questions about the company, the role, the culture, and about the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in a competitive situation?
      Why sales?
      Why 3PL?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in February 2015.

Interview

I had the phone interview which was about 30 mins.
    2nd interview: Met with the Sales manager and Strategic Sales Executive. The interview was about hour and half long.
    3rd interview: Meeting with GM and couple of sales executive.
    4th interview: shadow day