C.H. Robinson Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2009.

Interview

After a phone interview, I was give a personality test over the internet. Then, I was given my result and proceeded with a phone skills and situational interview.

Interview Questions

• if I had a dissatisfied customer over the phone, what would be my first step?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Very intense, felt unappreciated. Not a typical interview

Interview Questions

• do you see yourself with this company in 5 years if so where?   Answer Question

Sales just wasn't for me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Atlanta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

Went through two phone interviews with the HR person in Minnesota. Those went well. I went to Atlanta for the 1:1 interview and just did not get a good vibe from it. The guys was nice but not really receptive to what I was saying and my answers. Be prepared to give good answers and specific examples to the questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview and then after I passed that-they flew me to Chicago, IL to interview in person. It was lengthy and the first part just consisted of sitting with a current employee, but they seemed busy and like they did not have the time to be having someone shadow them. Then, there was a one on one behavioral interview (tell us a time when...) and then a mock sales presentation in front of a panel.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you felt you had to go against a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Little Rock, AR) in November 2010.

Interview

It was easy but the managers I met with weren't very competent. Applied for sales position but when I got there it was for a different job. Very professional til the 1:1. Those guys acted unimpressed and lime they hated the job. People at corporate were extremely nice.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Claremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Claremont, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Basic questions. First met with the traffic manager, the GM, who was wearing shorts and very unattentive. Short interview and he swung a lame golf club the whole time. Explained that current team was under performing, through no fault of his, and wanted new sales rep to "spice it up"

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation stage.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

It's standard entry level questions that you can easily answer. Not rocket science, just answer with common sense and you'll get the job offer. You might have one or two phone interviews then go into an office for an interview and sit with someone for a little bit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an issue and how did you solve it.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in December 2014.

Interview

First notice that virtually all other reviewers obtained the interview through a college. I obtained my interview through an advertisement. The phone interview was fantastic and the interviewer bumped me to the top of his list for a personal interview as he stated I was one of the most qualified people he has ever interviewed. Note that I have taken off the year I graduated from my University. When I arrived, his jaw almost fell off his face because I was not in my 20's. Interview ended quickly and the next day I received an email stating that I did not meet their qualifications, totally a 180 from what I was told during the phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Went to dinner the night before for a networking event, kept me in a hotel overnight, picked up all candidates for a series of individual interviews, mock sales pitch, company tour, and shadowed current employees. The experience was amazing.

Interview Questions

• They asked the typical behavioral questions such as, tell me about a time....   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (New Orleans, LA) in April 2018.

Interview

Initial phone interview then went into the office for follow up interview. Phone interview was very basic interview questions. In the office was more personal. In the office, I was shown the database system they used and what I would be doing and who I would be working with. Then I met with the General Manager and another person for the interview.