C.H. Robinson Senior Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Senior Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

3.7

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson in May 2014.

Interview

Corporate HR contacted me. I then had two phone interviews with their HR representatives, and four in-person interviews including role playing. First in-person was with a Manager. Second was with account managers, three of them, and two of the other sales people, which took half a day. Third one was with the general manager, and office manager - and that one included some situational role playing with both of them. A week later I was contacted with an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was quite difficult. I was enjoying my morning cup of coffee and suddenly received this magical phone call. I'm not sure where my head of mine went, but I thought I did an excellent job answering questions off the top of the head.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been interested?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process for a Senior Sales Executive role is usually limited to current employees who are in a Sales Executive role. The interview process included an initial phone interview with the Sales Manager, with a subsequent in-person meeting. Overall, the interview process took approximately two weeks and was a positive experience.