C.H. Robinson Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

The overall process is pretty fast and efficient, but the impression drops a bunch at the end. The recruiter contacted me has high energy and pretty fast feedback, I don't need to wait too long AT FIRST. Pretty typical process initial talk -> phone interview -> on site. After completing those, the recruiter required an additional talk with hiring manager, and he said that they are 99.9% sure they will give me an offer. Then, 3 weeks no response or feedback until I reach out, I guess 0.1% happens a lot often than we think.

Interview Questions

• Most of them are pretty specific to what you wrote on your resume. They checked on your understanding of a language / framework, not much algorithm question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN).

Interview

The interview process was pretty odd - I wasn't asked a single coding question, just endless behavioral questions from a bunch of different people. My strongest point is my technical skill so I did not walk away feeling great about my chances (and did not receive an offer).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Eden Prairie, MN) in October 2018.

Interview

Group interview that lasts almost 3 hours. Could be much shorter. You get a 45 min tour of the building and only see about 30% of it. The interview process is a speed dating setup where you have 5 min with each person and everyone is talking over one another. Salary is below average for a recent graduate.

Interview Questions

• You bring in a work sample and are asked questions about it. For instance, what does ____ do in your program or why did you choose this solution?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question