C.H. Robinson Transportation Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C.H. Robinson Transportation Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at C.H. Robinson

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Carson, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Received initial contact and had a short 15 min. interview. Was asked to take an online personality test. It came back favorable, so I had a longer 20 min. phone interview. Set up an on site interview where I was interviewed by two managers. A week later I was offered a job as ling as my background check was clear.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for C.H. Robinson

Transportation Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson.

Interview

Their interview process contains several steps as follows:

1) Brief phone interview with HR going over the most basic information.

2) Online personality assessment that you must pass in order to continue.

3) Detailed phone interview with HR that goes over your experience as well as some behavioral/situational questions

4) In person interview at the local branch. During my interview I spoke with 4 different people at separate times. The entire process lasted about an hour and was very similar to the previous phone interview in terms of the types of questions that were asked.

About a week after the in person interview I was called and told that they were still interviewing other candidates and that I should hear back soon. I followed up after another week and was told they would have an answer for me in a couple of days. They then said they were freezing hiring temporarily as there was a management change at the local branch; I was told to call back in a month. I followed up multiple times after that month as each attempt to contact them from that point on was ignored.

Interview Questions

• How did you pay for your education?   1 Answer

Transportation Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C.H. Robinson (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted a few days after I sent my application, and had an interview on site - Amsterdam HQ.
    The interview went smooth, was extremely pleasant and the Talent Acquisition staff made me feel comfortable and even look around the office.
    I was supposed to get a first feedback within that week, and I was even given business cards with numbers to call for further information and such.

No-one ever got back to me. I tried to call those contacts to no avail, and even Talent Acquisition has been unreachable. It's now been over two months without a single feedback.
    Well, didn't see THAT coming...

Interview Questions

• The usual how do you see yourself in x years, role models, what inspires you, your strengths and weaknesses and so on...   1 Answer