C-K Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C-K Interview Questions

Interviews at C-K

2.9

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C-K.

Interview

Interview with HR, then interview with 4 people in one day. I liked the interview process but each interviewer has a sheet with questions that they have to ask, and it seems odd to go down a list. It should be more of a conversation and not required questions. I understand specific questions need to be asked but have them memorized don't look at a list.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C-K (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had 3 interviews total. 1 Phone interview with HR, 1 interview with the Account Directors & Supervisors, 1- interview with Group Account Directors. Very conversational in tone, because they want someone who can contribute to a conversation. don't just nod in agreement add substance to the conversation on why you would make a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What campaigns do you like right now?
      What are some of your success stories?
      Why do you want to work here? (research the work they've done and talk about why you liked it)
      Why did you get into advertising?   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C-K (Chicago, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview process at Cramer Krasselt is a long and ridiculous process. For me, I was contacted by a head hunter who submitted my information. Four weeks later, I was called in for an interview followed by three more interviews over the month that followed. During my final interview, I was asked to be prepared to stay for an entire day--which I did. During my final interview, I met with employees from the admin assistant to the account director.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer questions about your past experience and future goals with C-K.   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-K (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview rescheduled twice including day of.

Two managers I would be reporting to did not seem aligned at all. These are the two people I met with in the first interview.

Waiting room was awkward- nothing to read or watch.

Declined moving forward to next steps - didn't feel it was a cultural fit.

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C-K (Chicago, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Met with a number of people, friendly, to the point, provided very good info in order to make fair decision in regard to work place. Sounded like a fine place to work

Interview Questions

• How many years in the business   1 Answer

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C-K (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an in person interview about a week later. I met with 5 different people all one right after the next. They asked me questions about my past experiences and skills. They also asked a lot of basic personality questions such as what do you like to do in your free time...etc.

Search Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at C-K in July 2018.

Interview

Phone Screen first, then and interview with the hiring managers, and a separate interview with HR. I came into their office for the two interviews, and the phone screen was with an HR person from a different office, who was the one to reach out to me over LinkedIn about this job.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C-K (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied directly to creative recruiter, who in turn conducted a very informal phone interview. He then connected me to some creatives, just to chat. I wouldn't even consider it an interview. They just wanted to make sure they weren't dealing with some sort of jerk.

Interview Questions

• No typical interview questions, they just wanted to have a general conversation to get a picture of who I was.   Answer Question

PR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at C-K (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

After the initial resume review, I had a Skype interview with two of the current employees. After that, I was waiting on an email from HR. Followed up after two weeks of hearing nothing & then immediately got a call with the offer of the internship.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you encountered an obstacle & how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Brand Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C-K (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The process only took about a week or two. They ask pretty typical questions for this position about who you are and why you want to work here. You talk with people in the department that you're interested in. Since the office is so small, I got to talk to all of the people in my department.

Interview Questions

• What is one campaign (not one of ours) that you like and why? How would you describe their strategy?   Answer Question