C-K Media Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C-K Media Supervisor Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C-K (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

It began with a phone interview with HR, followed by numerous one-on-one in-person interviews within one day, and completed with an in-person presentation for a group (required for more senior positions). The HR staff was great to work with throughout the process from beginning to end. The in-person interviews seemed a little scattered since they tried to fit 5 into one day, but otherwise were fine. The presentation was intimidating, especially once the group began asking questions about the presentation itself afterwards. I received my offer via phone call, followed up via email.

Interview Questions

• Given objective x (I forget the scenario presented), tell me a media strategy that could fulfill this objective.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for C-K

Media Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C-K in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really long. At one point I said to a friend of mine, you would think I'm interviewing for a VP position. I went through a recruiter and then sent in my resume. About a week later I went in for three interviews. One with HR and two then with media team members. I then went back back in for two more interviews and another phone interview. The interviews weren't tough at all, I just met with entirely too many people. Then on my first day, my immediate boss and group director are two people I never interviewed with.

Negotiation

Was pretty simple. I stated my wants and then they were met

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C-K (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2008.

Interview

I met with an employee from every department in the agency. Some were upper level management and some were in my peer group. It was and "emotional" interview as they never asked me about my relevant experience for the position. They wanted to know how I felt about this and that and seemed to be rating my reaction to their questions. One of the people I met with actually trashed the company and told me some things that ultimately led to turning down the job offer. Watch you back was a quote from this person.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation in your current position?   Answer Question

I didn't feel it was a good match for me and I'm glad I didn't accept the position. Another offer came along in the following week and now I'm very happy with my position and choice.