C-K Senior Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at C-K

4.5

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C-K (Chicago, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview process at Cramer Krasselt is a long and ridiculous process. For me, I was contacted by a head hunter who submitted my information. Four weeks later, I was called in for an interview followed by three more interviews over the month that followed. During my final interview, I was asked to be prepared to stay for an entire day--which I did. During my final interview, I met with employees from the admin assistant to the account director.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer questions about your past experience and future goals with C-K.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C-K

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C-K (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had 3 interviews total. 1 Phone interview with HR, 1 interview with the Account Directors & Supervisors, 1- interview with Group Account Directors. Very conversational in tone, because they want someone who can contribute to a conversation. don't just nod in agreement add substance to the conversation on why you would make a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What campaigns do you like right now?
      What are some of your success stories?
      Why do you want to work here? (research the work they've done and talk about why you liked it)
      Why did you get into advertising?   Answer Question