C Spire Interview Questions in Ridgeland, MS | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

First Class Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at C Spire (Ridgeland, MS) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through C Spire's website and was contacted within 72 hours. The interview process was trifold - phone, skype, and face-to-face. Each interview was very professional, the questions were pertinent to the position, each interview was appropriate in length, and at each stage the process the hiring manager made sure to answer all of my questions and concerns.
    I was out of state and flown in for the in-person interview. The entire process was professional and first class - there was even a Mississippi themed gift basket waiting for me in my hotel room.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about working for C Spire?   1 Answer

Systems Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C Spire (Ridgeland, MS) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was one on one with a hiring manger. The hiring manger went through a series of several questions asking about your technical knowledge and strengths. The hiring manager talked a lot about what his department does for the company and how the company likes to recruit people from his department to work in higher level positions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you comfortable with taking on new projects without much information to go on and learn how to figure things out on your own?   Answer Question

Test and Turn Up Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C Spire (Ridgeland, MS) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview where I was asked if I willing to relocate to MS, why I think I'm the best candidate then it ended saying the next step is to fill out an formal application so my credit can be checked.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C Spire (Ridgeland, MS) in May 2016.

Interview

1. 30 min interview on-campus at my University.
    2. On-site: Short aptitude, paper-based programming test followed by hour long technical/ personal interview w/ manager. Then tour of floor/ work space followed by meet+greet w/ team.

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C Spire (Ridgeland, MS).

Interview

Phone interview Regional - basic qualifications , Regional Interview face to face - prep for next interview and test how you carry yourself, VP interview - This is the test - Prove your worth and your ability to be a sales manager. Sell yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? What makes you the best choice? What does being a Market manager mean to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wasn't one - Take it or leave it.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at C Spire (Ridgeland, MS) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is very thorough and can take weeks/months depending on how busy the hiring manager. This is likely to make sure the company is getting the best candidate available and to ensure the candidate will fit into the department culture.

Interview Questions

• How would you use your current skillset in the role you have applied for?   Answer Question

CAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C Spire (Ridgeland, MS) in October 2014.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews and one in person interview. From start to finish it took about a month to get hired. I was never interviewed by the mananager that I'd be working for. I found this to be odd.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, I was offered a salary with commissions. Take it or Leave it.

Shipping and Receiving Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C Spire (Ridgeland, MS) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very easy asked general questions about background and experience and typical day as an employee in the receiving area. had two interviews one over the phone and one in person.

Interview Questions

• How do you enjoy working in an environment where you are expected to perform a job with little or no supervision.   Answer Question

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C Spire (Ridgeland, MS) in March 2013.

Interview

They do this interview several different ways. Sometimes they will have the Director of Retail Development, Sr. VP of HR and the Sr. VP of Sales in the room all together and sometimes they have them in different room and you will interview separately. I personally sat at a round table with all present. The Sr. VP of HR seemed to ask most of the questions with others took notes and referred back to some of my answers.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you many scenario questions- What would you do if two of your employees needed you at the same time and why did you choose one over the other.

They asked me several things about my career path with c spire- When this happened, why did you choose to do this instead of this.

Do you consider yourself to be an analytical thinker.

What can you bring to the table if you are hired for this position.

Why do you want to be a manager.

What are your strengths/weaknesses.   Answer Question

Client Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C Spire (Ridgeland, MS) in January 2013.

Interview

It is very one-on-one & personal. The focus is moreso about your personality & integrity. I would recommend reading sales books before entering in to the inverviews. The staff I interviewed with were not very interrogative.