C Squared Systems Associate RF Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Associate RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at C Squared Systems (Clifton, NJ) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied on online after two days I received a call from a executive there had a brief conversation about the position shortly after the phone call received a email for a 1:1 interview the following week. The interview was conducted by the regional manager he screens all the applicants not the one who gives you the initial phone call I found this out later from two other applicants. The interview lasted about 50 minutes starts off by asking for a brief summary of my work and education experience. Then the interviewer told me about the company and the benefits and what the position entails. The benefits are really good 3 weeks paid vacation and don't have to contribute to health insurance but dental yes. After that I was asked a few questions based on my work experience that was relevant to the the position it was nothing difficult. Then came the salary negotiation here is where the interviewer made it uncomfortable he will low ball you or try to maneuver you to go a lot lower then what the current average in the market for this position. I have talk to two other applicants one for this position and one for another RF position the same scenario.

Beware! here is where it gets strange after a couple of minutes of silence the interviewer said that he would like to bring me on board that I will start the following week and told me a lot more about the position and work life there. Ended by saying he will email me information about my start date but nothing I received nothing I emailed and try calling but he ignored me.

Interview Questions