C&A Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at C&A Industries

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&A Industries.

Interview

The interviews process took months but overall the people where nice and informative. Anytime I had a question I could count on them to reply to me. Make sure to study up on the company well before the interviews.

Interview Questions

C&A Industries Response

May 5, 2017 – Sr. Communications Specialist

Thanks so much for the feedback on our interview process. We appreciate it!

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C&A Industries (Omaha, NE) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process for this job consisted of two parts: The first being an over the phone interview where they got to know me and my history a little better. Then when it came time for the in person interview, they not only got to know me better but also got to know me a way that would apply to the role I was applying for to determine if I was a good fit for it.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&A Industries (Omaha, NE) in November 2015.

Interview

Bret was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. He was knowledgeable about the company and you could tell he was passionate. Since I was applying as an intern, he even gave me interview tips I could use in the future.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&A Industries (Kansas City, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

They called me in and then told me about the job and asked me questions about my job history. They then had me take some tests on a computer.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing about my last job?   1 Answer

C&A Industries Response

May 3, 2017 – Sr. Communications Specialist

Thanks for your feedback on our review process. :)

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&A Industries.

Interview

The branch manager left me waiting for a full hour in the lobby. There were several assessments to test administrative and office skills as well as a personality profiling tool and a cognitive assessment.

Interview Questions

• If I were to call your previous manager, how would s/he describe you?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&A Industries (Omaha, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

- Phone Interview - phone screening (5 minutes long)
    - Assessment, including Microsoft office, computer knowledge, and typing assessment (basic skills)
    - In-Person Interview
    - Questions were like an average interview. Went over resume in detail
    - Always good to look up what the company does
    - Ask your interviewer questions and follow-up on job status
    - Dress professionally

Interview Questions

• - Went over resume in detail
      - Weakness and Strengths
      - Problem solving questions
      - Previous experience quetions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C&A Industries (Omaha, NE) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online and I had a phone screen the next day. I was interviewed with three individuals (HR rep, the person who would be my manager, and a teammate). The interviews were relatively easy - no curveballs. The majority of the questions were in relation to whatever I had on my resume at the time.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&A Industries (Omaha, NE) in March 2012.

Interview

They reached out to me off some information I had about myself online. The interviews were basic windows and computer skills, typing, 1:1 with the recruiter and a separate interview with the department manager, an opportunity to ask questions of people in your position, cold calling, and sales acumen test. Very detailed interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I was comfortable with my offer.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C&A Industries in October 2010.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone interview, second interview with corporate recruiter, third interview with manager of my department, and fourth interview with managers/team leads. Also included a computer skills test, personality test, and criminal background/drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the best candidate for the position? Tell me about a time when you used poor judgement? What are your strengths & weaknesses? What did you do to prepare for the interview?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C&A Industries in August 2010.

Interview

Interview process was typical. I submitted my resume online and got a phone call about 1 - 1/2 weeks later. Spoke with HR person, then did a phone interview with a manager about a week after that. A week later, did a 1 on 1 interview with that manager then was hired. Interview wasn't bad, manager was down to earth and we related to one another. Went well

Interview Questions

• What did you do in a situation where the 'unexpected' came up?   Answer Question