C&D Zodiac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C&D Zodiac Interview Questions

2.2

Warehouse Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Garden Grove, CA).

Interview

I knew someone there that work for Boeing and I knew one of the upper management personnel, what do you expect in pay and can you handle a fork lift, are you able to stand for long periods of time and lift over 50 pound

QE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Santa Maria, CA).

Interview

They mostly talked and said how good a fit I would be. Some GD&T questions and that is about it. Figured they weren't interested and then the offered me job. Didn't even do a in person interview, just phone. To my chagrin i accepted, should have figured how disorganized the work would be based on that odd interview.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac.

Interview

I applied online for a position in their Los Angeles office. The person who contacted me was interested in having a phone interview with me and although I gave him my availability for the next couple of days, he did not respond to my first email and follow-up email as well.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Santa Maria, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I couldnt immediately take a day off work to interview so we agreed to do it over the phone. They mostly asked about my experience in general quickly and then with certain manufacturing principles and some general "name a time you..." questions. The whole thing was about 20 minutes and I felt a little cheated out of a serious considertion. By the way, I felt very qualified for this job accoding to the job posting (i do the same thing at another local company)

Interview Questions

• Describe experience in certain manufacturing principles   1 Answer

Procurement Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Santa Maria, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got call within 2 weeks did general HR interview then one week later interview with Hiring Manager. Was asked to come in for on site interview during interview. HR sent letter stating I was invited for an interview, and gave my dates of availability and time. HR then began a series of stall tactics telling me my travel needed to be signed off by the CEO who was on vacation and she would have to wait. Although I thought this was odd, I waited, touched base a few times. Received email from HR that they had hired someone else while stringing me along for several weeks about an on site interview. Don't waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions

• Primarily about experience on my resume. Was told they might be interested for a higher level position as well.   Answer Question

Prototype Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Santa Maria, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Tour of the production line and the engineer manager explained each working part ther -- in person interview with one of engineer managers--then in personal interview with a HR manager

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First HR will contact you with a phone interview, then 2nd call to setting up the interview, (took 1 week after the initial call)

At the interview, there's a 4 part CATIA test with 1 hr time limit.

Part 1 consist of part modeling, mating it in assembly, and draw that part you modeled.(I only finish part1)
    I was told there's surfacing too, but I didn't get to see the other 3 parts..

Follow up by a 1 on 1 interview. Consist of 90% technical question & "how much are u expecting to get pay?" at the very end.

Worst interview EVER... I wish i was given a warning...

Product Support Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Santa Maria, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process for this position was very lax and informal. I went in wearing a tie and felt severely overdressed. The problem with this company is the turnaround is so severe that they're willing to hire anyone who looks halfway decent and interviews well.

Shipping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Garden Grove, CA).

Interview

Very structured and professional. Asked challenging questions, and gave me ample time to add some more info on myself and ask questions of my own. They were personable and respectful.

Interview Questions

• What are five words that you can choose that each describe you best.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Based on experience and got what I was asking for.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Santa Maria, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online for the position. I was called for an interview. I was unable to make it to that interview appointment and the employer was kind enough to reschedule the interview to the following week when I called and reported my situation on the day of the interview. The interview itself was a realistic job preview, including the history of C&D Zodiac, their current situation, job duties, time requirements, and a tour of the facility. I was informed of the hiring process and the length of time likely before the company would schedule second interviews, including the notification process. I have not yet completed the hiring process and I do not yet know if I will be called back for a second interview. Accordingly, the answer to the offer question below may change.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked many questions, and cannot remember a difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question