C&D Zodiac Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C&D Zodiac Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Santa Maria, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I couldnt immediately take a day off work to interview so we agreed to do it over the phone. They mostly asked about my experience in general quickly and then with certain manufacturing principles and some general "name a time you..." questions. The whole thing was about 20 minutes and I felt a little cheated out of a serious considertion. By the way, I felt very qualified for this job accoding to the job posting (i do the same thing at another local company)

Interview Questions

• Describe experience in certain manufacturing principles   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for C&D Zodiac

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Cypress, CA).

Interview

Lame..very lame!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes by $4000

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Santa Maria, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Got a first round interview through my Universities career website. The first round interview was very casual, talked about hobbies and such.

Flew out to California about a month later. Arrived on a Thursday night and C&D had reserved a rental car for me, so I drove with a couple other candidates to the hotel. Nice hotel, my room had a kitchen in it. On Friday we had multiple interviews which were pretty casual, went over my resume and the interviewers described what they did. These interviews were held while walking around the plant. Had lunch and a company presentation.

All the candidates left the building around 3p and had some time to kill before dinner in SLO. A bunch of us drove up to the beach and hung out. Had dinner that night with all the candidates and about 8 or so employees. After dinner we went to the bar where C&D opened a tab and we could order anything.

Heard back from C&D about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you'll be doing here?   1 Answer
    • What do you do for fun?   1 Answer

Salary was way below other offers (52k) and California in an expensive place to live.