C&D Zodiac Mechanical Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C&D Zodiac Mechanical Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at C&D Zodiac

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Santa Maria, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

It was a 5 hour interview with a short group quiz, tours, lunch, and one on one sessions. Except for the one on ones, there were probably about 5 people in my interview group and maybe 3 or 4 from Zodiac who conducted a panel discussion.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to identify commercial airlines by their logos.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C&D Zodiac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Santa Maria, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

I was referred to the company via on online recruiter. I had a contact at the company, but I do not think he had any influence. I was contacted by an HR person who setup an interview with the engineering manager. I was asked to go over my experience, and it wa a very open interview. He asked what my least favorite engineering course was. I also was asked about how many hours of CAD and solid modelling I had conducted. He then proceeded to give a tour of the facility and introduced me to some of the employees.

Interview Questions

• What is your least favorite engineering course?   1 Answer
    • How many hours of drafting or solid modelling experience do you have?   Answer Question

I found that many of the engineers there were a little overworked, and the fact that I would be just working on a couputer all day drafting part drawings seemed unattractive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C&D Zodiac (Santa Maria, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with a recruiter for one on one in February and was asked to fly out to California for Spring Break. There were six candidates and I believe at least one did not get the offer. Everyone was very friendly. It is a growing company and I would urge anyone interested to strongly consider an offer. I received the offer a couple days after the interview.

Interview Questions

It is a long way from my east coast home. Below average pay.