C&H Distributors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at C&H Distributors

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at C&H Distributors (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

Phone screen, then 2 in-person with job shadow. They also had me make recorded phone calls to gauge my ability to cold call. Sat with two different people at there desks to get a feel for the role. This was not helpful because they did make calls, just showed things on the computer.

Interview Questions

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Allis, WI

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at C&H Distributors (West Allis, WI) in February 2011.

Interview

One telephone interview once application, resume and cover ltr were submitted.

Applied for one inside and one outside sales positions. Inside CSR was entry level while the outside account manager position required experience selling to C level.

Over qualified / not interested in the CSR position. Moved on to the outside AM position with three interviews including meeting with the president and CFO.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Vacation time requested. Salary was fixed small commission income was added based on GM sales revenue with new account acquisition.