C & J Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at C & J Consulting

C & J Consulting

Application

I interviewed at C & J Consulting

Interview

Seems shady. I don't remember ever applying for this position but I returned the call. Would not give me any idea of a salary range. Explained I didn't want to waste their time if it wasn't at a certain level. "I'm sorry sir but I can't give that information out over the phone, anyone that does is breaking the law." Every legitimate place I've ever interviewed was willing to at least give me an idea of what the salary range would be. Only places that wouldn't are trying to sell you on something. Interview here with care.

Interview Questions
  • Are you self motivated?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eastwick, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C & J Consulting (Eastwick, PA) in Sep 2016

Interview

Filled out a 1 page useless application, at that point i knew this was a waste of time but did it since i made the trip. listened to a 5 minute speech about how to build your own business, 100% commission to talk to people about switching from DSL to Fios. Nothing personal ag. the interviewer but they did avoid answering questions.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to be a manager some day? Of what?!?
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C & J Consulting (Philadelphia, PA) in Sep 2016

Interview

Phone interview was quick; moved to in-person interview that lasted 45 minutes. Very Friendly and open about the work required - what's involved in commission sales, territory, expected workload, commission, chances for advancement

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at C & J Consulting (Philadelphia, PA) in Feb 2016

Interview

Applied online then received a brief phone interview to schedule my in-person interview. Arrived and met with the owner, lasted about 20-30 minutes. Asked questions about what I was looking for then asked about experience. I Was told I would be contacted if they were interested in a second interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are YOU looking for in a company?
Be the first to find this interview helpful