C&J Energy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C&J Energy Services (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I felft the interview went great just by the feedback given by the hiring Manager.
    Manager even mentioned he wanted me to interview with his CIO.
    Manager even asked me to send him an email with my ideas/plans to implement if I'd get the job.
    I sent him the email.
    Never heard back from him.
    I got a notification from the head hunter telling me they selected another candidate.
    Why getting my hopes high if they already had someone in mind or not even professional enough to provide me feedback on why I was not selected not even called for the follow up interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&J Energy Services.

Interview

Pretty quick and without much thought. Reason being they don't take employee seriously. Good to avoid an interview there.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C&J Energy Services (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Mine was not normal but I was hired over the phone sight unseen. I would like to think I was that amazing, but it most likely it was because they were severely understaffed at the time.

Safety Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C&J Energy Services in June 2014.

Interview

Very good interview I was asked about my previous employment and my knowledge on safety. The made me fell very comfortable in the meeting. I was in the interview for about one hour and it was a very good interview. .

Interview Questions

• How long have I been in safety. and the position that I held.   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C&J Energy Services.

Interview

Went to job fair, interview was not present so I was told to leave my contact info. Interview process consisted of 1 phone interview, about 5 minutes long, nothing memorable. Received an offer the next week, showed up to a drug test about 2 weeks before starting date. The whole process was really easy, expected a follow up interview, but suddenly received offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, was first job out of college didn't even consider it.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C&J Energy Services (Shreveport, LA) in January 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview in December 2013 to tell me about the company. I was contacted by the end of December to schedule a face-to-face interview in January 2014. I went to the interview and was called 30 minutes after the interview and offered a job

Interview Questions

• What qualifications did I have to offer the company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C&J Energy Services in November 2016.

Interview

Received an over the phone interview with the Electronics Manager. Discussed prior work experience and oilfield exposure. Not very many technical questions. Wanted to hear about the specific instrumentation i have handled

Electronics Technician Interview

Interview

Did not get an interview. Even went to a career fair, in which everyone gets consideration. They do not seem to hire females for these types of positions. Was lied to when arrived at career fair that stated they were hiring for All Levels, but was told they only wanted experienced E-techs.

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C&J Energy Services (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted application online. Days later received a phone call. the following week Interview with HR, Manager and Supervisor. the next week 2nd Interview with Engineers and panel. 2 days later received an Offer. performed drug test and background screening. Once completed was legible to receive a start date. Took all in all about a month from the first call to start date.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C&J Energy Services (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

2 days of interview was made. One technical one non technical. I was asked to be at the location twice. One was for my personal skills the other was for technical.