C&S Wholesale Grocers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 4, 2017

2.3

Warehouse Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Montgomery, AL) in August 2017.

Interview

Tour around the warehouse to show how things are done inside the plant it's very cold if you can't deal with that let them know as soon as possible so you can leave

HR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Hartford, CT) in July 2017.

Interview

I had 3 phone interviews that all went well. The HR Department seems to be very knowledgeable of their jobs and requirements of this role. I must say I got discouraged after reading the reviews on Glassdoor and not to mention the salary was on the lower side for an experienced HR professional. I'd definitely reconsider for a higher salary and or position. I didn't get an offer because I removed myself from being a candidate for this role.

Incentive Selector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers.

Interview

It was too easy. I guess because there aren't a lot of girls at the job it made it easy for them to hire me. So I was hired on the spot and had me do the screenings.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers.

Interview

The interview started off with two phone interviews and followed up by a face to face interview with the supervisor and the manager. The interviews were about 15 minutes long each and were all fairly laid back. I was very impressed during the interview process. I got an offer and eventually accepted it without hesitation.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions asked were resume based and job description based.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (New York, NY).

Interview

Campus Interview, Super Day. Everyone was very nice during the process, everyone seemed to really enjoy working at the company. I guess a big aspect of the process is figuring out if living in Keene and the company culture is for someone or not!

Incentive Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor Locks, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Windsor Locks, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview went just fine. I told the interviewer that despite any challenges I face I know I'm the right person for the job and that I can actually PROVE myself. This place is a joke-they judged me based on what they saw. I wasn't given the chance. I feel discriminated against simply because I was the only female interviewed and probably the only one not hired.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was how long would I want to stay with the company.   1 Answer

Inventory Control Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Then a few day's later they emailed me and told me to call them to setup a interview and so I did that. During the interview you first get a tour of the warehouse then you get interviewed by your department supervisor

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with counting physical inventory ?   3 Answers

Warehouse Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Plant City, FL).

Interview

At first we went on a tour around the warehouse, getting a feel of the different temperatures and to see what actually went down in a regular day of work. Once we toured and agreed to continue on with the interview process we went upstairs to be interviewed by two people. They were asking questions back to back but they weren't difficult to answer. Just relax and think through the questions and wow your listeners.

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Plant City, FL).

Interview

Sat in a room and waited with 15 other people to get name called. Standard interview questions such as past jobs, positive traits ect. The two managers make a decision whether to hire or not on the spot. After recieving offer you take a drug test the next day and wait about a week to hear if you passed.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Was very friendly, the first one very informal and easy to talk with. On the second one, with the person in HR was a lot more professional with a lot of questions about the position. At the end of each interview we talk about personal things as a good friends. I think this is a good way to make an interview.