C&S Wholesale Grocers Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 128 of over 128 interviews

In Person7%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Hammond, LA) in Nov 2021

Interview

Short and sweet informative it was really short they showed us around where we would work ; and then we did a job stimulation , and asked if we would like to continue with the job

Interview Questions
  • There wasn’t many question very straight forward then a stimulation of Job
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Baldwin, FL) in Nov 2021

Interview

Typical interview process, starts with a recruiter conducting a phone screen if everything goes well with the recruiter you’re invited for an in person interview with the HR and the hiring manager. Final step would be an interview with a senior manager such as a director level or up. Interview questions aren’t difficult questions are more centered around people management rather than what you know about the operations. For example, they will ask question about how do you identify talent within your team or how do you elevate them to the next level. Overall experience were good. You get to tour the facility and meet some team members. Covid-19 protocols are in place such as mask requirements, social distancing and sanitizers are around the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Hammond, LA) in Nov 2021

Interview

Very short. It seemed like I was bothering them and just wasting their time. The told me they would call me for a second interview but never heard anything else from them. I tried to reach out to them but didn't get a reply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Du Bois, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Du Bois, PA) in Oct 2021

Interview

First had a phone interview very basic, then had a in-person interview no real hard questions just want to know why you qualify for position and how you would solve different problems .

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think management is a good fit for you?

C&S Wholesale Grocers

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers in Sep 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, and then spoke with three different people in consecutive rounds over the course of several weeks. Never heard back from anyone-- how unprofessional to have someone invest so much effort in the interview process and not afford them the courtesy of even a "we've decided you're not a good fit, thank you for your time."

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C&S Wholesale Grocers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers

Interview

They will email and call you for a quick phone interview and then schedule a tour of the facility. The entire process may take less than a week to two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keene, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Keene, NH) in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied for the job and within two weeks I was offered an opportunity to interview. I accepted the interview for the position and then we scheduled the interview. The interview was easy and felt very comfortable

Interview Questions
  • Is there a time when you had to work with others and you did not necessarily see everything the way the other person did

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Altamonte Springs, FL) in Jul 2021

Interview

I had an initial talk with the recruiter then moved on to meeting with the Director. After that I had an interview with two of the prospective coworkers. Then another interview with a different perspective coworker. 4 interviews in total. After all of that the company never reached back out despite all of those interviews. I felt it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

C&S Wholesale Grocers

Application

I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers

Interview

Interviewed with manager, teammates and local leadership in a panel interview. Interview lasted about 60 minutes with an excel competency test at the end. Excel test was multiple choice and did not include any actual excel activities. Excel test was rather simple and not difficult to pass.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about proficiency in excel?
  • What could I bring to the role that is unique?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keene, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Keene, NH) in Oct 2020

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter at C&S to schedule a video interview with a senior guy in the department. Tried logging on to the video interview but he never joined. Luckily the invitation included a number to call so I called the number and met with two senior women in the department. Huge lack of communication. I was told I'd be notified by Nov 3rd whether I'd be moving forward in the process or not. It's now Nov 9th and I have heard nothing. Any company that doesn't notify candidates that they are not moving forward in the process gets a bad review from me. It's so easy to create a canned email saying "we've decided not to move forward with you." No excuse for a company of this size not to do that. The interview questions weren't very impressive. If you Google "top 10 interview questions to ask" that's basically what they asked me. Very generic and boring questions led to a very generic and boring interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to work with another department to achieve a goal
Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Interviews