C&S Wholesale Grocers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C&S Wholesale Grocers Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2017

2.3

Incentive Selector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers.

Interview

It was too easy. I guess because there aren't a lot of girls at the job it made it easy for them to hire me. So I was hired on the spot and had me do the screenings.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers.

Interview

The interview started off with two phone interviews and followed up by a face to face interview with the supervisor and the manager. The interviews were about 15 minutes long each and were all fairly laid back. I was very impressed during the interview process. I got an offer and eventually accepted it without hesitation.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions asked were resume based and job description based.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (New York, NY).

Interview

Campus Interview, Super Day. Everyone was very nice during the process, everyone seemed to really enjoy working at the company. I guess a big aspect of the process is figuring out if living in Keene and the company culture is for someone or not!

Incentive Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor Locks, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Windsor Locks, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview went just fine. I told the interviewer that despite any challenges I face I know I'm the right person for the job and that I can actually PROVE myself. This place is a joke-they judged me based on what they saw. I wasn't given the chance. I feel discriminated against simply because I was the only female interviewed and probably the only one not hired.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was how long would I want to stay with the company.   1 Answer

Inventory Control Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Then a few day's later they emailed me and told me to call them to setup a interview and so I did that. During the interview you first get a tour of the warehouse then you get interviewed by your department supervisor

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with counting physical inventory ?   3 Answers

Warehouse Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Plant City, FL).

Interview

At first we went on a tour around the warehouse, getting a feel of the different temperatures and to see what actually went down in a regular day of work. Once we toured and agreed to continue on with the interview process we went upstairs to be interviewed by two people. They were asking questions back to back but they weren't difficult to answer. Just relax and think through the questions and wow your listeners.

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Plant City, FL).

Interview

Sat in a room and waited with 15 other people to get name called. Standard interview questions such as past jobs, positive traits ect. The two managers make a decision whether to hire or not on the spot. After recieving offer you take a drug test the next day and wait about a week to hear if you passed.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Was very friendly, the first one very informal and easy to talk with. On the second one, with the person in HR was a lot more professional with a lot of questions about the position. At the end of each interview we talk about personal things as a good friends. I think this is a good way to make an interview.

Warehouse Operations Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Springfield, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

It took a couple weeks for anyone to contact me after I turned in my resume. The over the. Phone interview was fairly quick and painless. It lasted about 15 minutes. The interviewer did a good job informing me about the company but did not share the hours of the position until I asked.

Interview Questions

• What type of company I worked for, what size, how many people I managed, etc   Answer Question

The position was going to be a step back from my current position.

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was long they ask you different type of questions about your self, work experience also about how you handle different situations. But the manager is very cool dude he gives everybody a chance if you being honest.

Interview Questions

• They ask me how I dealt with a angry customer and how I handled the situation.   Answer Question