C&S Wholesale Grocers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (New York, NY).

Interview

Campus Interview, Super Day. Everyone was very nice during the process, everyone seemed to really enjoy working at the company. I guess a big aspect of the process is figuring out if living in Keene and the company culture is for someone or not!

Incentive Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor Locks, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Windsor Locks, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview went just fine. I told the interviewer that despite any challenges I face I know I'm the right person for the job and that I can actually PROVE myself. This place is a joke-they judged me based on what they saw. I wasn't given the chance. I feel discriminated against simply because I was the only female interviewed and probably the only one not hired.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was how long would I want to stay with the company.   1 Answer

Inventory Control Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Then a few day's later they emailed me and told me to call them to setup a interview and so I did that. During the interview you first get a tour of the warehouse then you get interviewed by your department supervisor

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with counting physical inventory ?   3 Answers

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Was very friendly, the first one very informal and easy to talk with. On the second one, with the person in HR was a lot more professional with a lot of questions about the position. At the end of each interview we talk about personal things as a good friends. I think this is a good way to make an interview.

Payroll Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Bethlehem, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and received a phone call back within a week. I first had a phone screening with the HR Supervisor, who then scheduled me for an interview with the HR Manager that week. I met with the HR Manager, and while the interview process went well, I did not receive an offer.

Print Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brattleboro, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Brattleboro, VT) in August 2015.

Interview

Submitted cover letter and resume online and waited for a response. Nineteen days later, got a phone call to schedule a phone interview. Interview scheduled for eight days later. Interview lasted about twenty minutes. Who C&S is, what they do and who their customers are. Based in NH, but they even have customers in Hawaii. Brief discussion of shop, jobs, duties.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate? How long have you worked in this field? What are your strengths? Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Warehouse Incentive Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Westfield, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Quick response, I had an answer as soon as one week. Jennifer' The H.R. representative was very courteous, We made an appointment for next week. I was told to bring a winter jacket because we was going in a tour into the freezer. this was over the phone. The ladies working here are a charm opposed to those at shipping, or the cafeteria. This is a big company that has many warehouses that serves many other parts of the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you operated a power jack? if you have any injuries that might prevent you to perform? Do you think you can handle -20*degrees?   1 Answer

Demand Planning Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers in July 2015.

Interview

The HR called to set up a phone interview with the Corporate Recruiter. The Corporate recruiter explained about the position and asked general questions about my resume and went through all of the projects with me. the recruiter told me that the next round will be another phone call interview and an on-site interview. But I got a reject mail after a few days.

Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwin, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers (Baldwin, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was good but bad at the same time . Had to answer questions from two different people . First we walk thru the warehouse then went into a room with two of the hr manger . Answer questions .

Interview Questions

• What do safety mean to you ??   1 Answer

Buyer's Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C&S Wholesale Grocers in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call for an interview the very next day. I was excited, so I spent the time before the interview researching the company and preparing. I went in for the interview and met with two buyers. These buyers clearly had no interview experience. They only asked me one question "tell me about yourself" and then just told me about the job. They didn't do a very good job "selling" the job- they made it out to be quite boring. I remember one guy saying "yeah that's about it- not too hard." Like way to make me feel challenged! The whole interview was only about 15 minutes and I didn't feel I got much out of it. I did like the pay rate, so I was looking forward to a call back. They told me I would hear back by the end of the week to discuss if I was to move forward. It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't heard anything. I realize they passed on me, but come on, I spent time meeting with you people at least shoot me a one line e-mail rejecting me. It's rude to not even follow up with those you interviewed. At my current job, I hire and I always follow up with my applicants. C&S seems to not care about its applicants.