C2 Education Assistant Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 3, 2017

2.2

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C2 Education (Glen Ellyn, IL).

Interview

I had originally applied to be a tutor at one center, but things didn't work out. After about two weeks, I was contacted about my application and if I was interested in interviewing for a Part Time - Assistant Director at another center nearby.

I met with the Director during an off-peak time for about an hour. It was a pleasant interview, the Director was nice in answering my questions and showing me around. Typical questions: "Why C2 Education?", "What would you do if..?"

Everything went well, but the Director later called and informed me that my availability was an issue and that my application would be kept in case another opportunity came along.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were sitting at the front desk and you had the phone ring when a person came through the door and one of the teachers was asking you for some information?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C2 Education

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Asked about my background and me as a person. Flexibility and degree-level was of upmost importance. (You must hold a Bachelors Degree to get in the door for ANY of their positions)

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

Quick response. Flexible and timely. I received a call for an interview very soon after I submitted my resume. They were very professional. They focused on my background in sales mostly albeit shorter than my other experiences as T.A. Guess they liked me enough to hire me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C2 Education (San Jose, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I submitted online application along with a cover letter addressed to the headquarter. I was contacted by one of the regional CA offices a few days after having applied online. The interview was conducted by the Director of this branch office and took about thirty minutes. i was informed that the decision would take about two weeks. This position appeared to be posted under the bilingual-job category (Korean and English) and the the company may have extended the job offering to non-Korean speakers.

Interview Questions

• Questions include both behavioral and competence: 1) How to deal with difficult clients; 2) familiarity with Microsoft software programs; and 3) availability for 1pm-9:30pm with Sunday off and one of the week day off.   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C2 Education.

Interview

First interview with district coordinator: basic interview questions.
    Follow up interview a week later: more thorough questions.
    Told me they will get back to me within 48 hours.
    heard back two days after the interview saying they need more time.
    a week later, told they needed more time. the process took too long.

Interview Questions

• how will you market the company? what will your strategies be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C2 Education (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter almost immediately to set up a phone screen. Passed the phone screen and was told I would be meeting with the district manager for my 1:1. Had not heard from recruiter regarding this date in over a week, so I called. Left a voice mail that was never returned. Sent an email to no avail. Finally called back about 3 weeks later and got in touch. Apparently the hiring manager was on leave of absence. Set up and attended my 1:1 and have yet to hear from them.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?
      Give an example of a time your priorities had to change.
      Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C2 Education (Snellville, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a little biased for me because I was recommended by the past assistant director. The director asked basic questions about things on my resume and potentially working with kids and education. It was a pretty laid back interview, more about getting to know me rather than my experience.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C2 Education (Irvine, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very friendly and amicable. They ask you to send in your resume and a few questions to get to know you. They let me know within a week about their decision. Fairly standard process

Interview Questions

• organizational skills, ability to communicate well with others, past experience working in similar setting   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Interview

Lots of customer service based questions. They were not as focused on the education aspect of the company. There were more questions about the company itself rather than those on students and tutors.

Interview Questions

• What makes c2 unique?
      How do you handle upset customers?
      How long will you commit to c2?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at C2 Education (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

They contacted me a month after applying with a basic phone screening (can you work these hours, why do you want to work for c2, etc.). They then quickly scheduled a skype interview with basic questions about strengths and weaknesses and why I would work well in the position. They contacted me for an in person interview shortly after that but I declined after further considering the hours and pay.

Interview Questions

They seemed eager to get me in as soon as possible to offer me the job, but it was almost like they were desperate. They were trying to open a new location that month and did not have a director or assistant director hired yet. It seemed like I would be jumping into a mess and for a fairly non-competitive salary and not great hours (1-9:30 m-th, 9-5 sat).