C2 Imaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at C2 Imaging

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C2 Imaging (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

It was very laid back and open. I spoke with the Client Service manager first and she was nice, made me feel comfortable and a good listener. I think spoke to the GM. She was funny and talked about personal life trying to get to know me better. It was overall a very informal interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C2 Imaging (Englewood, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

Met with operations manager, customer service manger and VP in same day.
    Asked questions about myself, experience, family, hobbies, etc.
    Showed me around the facility and introduced me to staff in each department.
    Told me a bit about the equipment used.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you could contribute to this team?   1 Answer

Printer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C2 Imaging (Englewood, CO) in July 2011.

Interview

Spoke with the operations manager. He asked me about my skill set, how long I worked as a printer, and what hourly wage I was expecting. After about an hour he gave me a tour of the company showing me the differant departments they had and also the equipment they had.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C2 Imaging (Denver, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

1 interview, they didn't test me or anything, hired on the spot. I met everyone once but then no one ever re-introduced themselves or offered to show me around, when I started I had no idea where to go or what to do and when I asked I would get scolded. The interview is the easy part... i'm pretty sure they hire anyone with a pulse.