C3/CustomerContactChannels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

most of the time your resume will speak for you. dress business casual, even thought you may hear jeans and or street clothes are fine they do notice. go in with a clear speaking voice and confidence and most times you will obtain an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation, very straight forward with their offer.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

Fill out an application & personality test online, Then. the Hiring Department interviews you, followed by a supervisor for the project you are Appling for to work on, Then 2-3 day later the Hiring Department calls you with a job offer or you get the rejection email.

Interview Questions

• What customer service experience do you have in the past.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

was contacted same day by two different people in the talent acquisition team, for the same position. Had simple phone interview and then in person interview which I waited more than one hour for. They were not interested so much in talent as they were in filling gaps. Offered job at penance rate for experience.

Interview Questions

• What technical training have you done in the past?   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in McGregor, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (McGregor, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Power point presentation, round robin questions about job and personal and based on job knowledge and individual questions about life and supervisory skills. personal and professional events.Power point presentation, round robin questions about job and personal and based on job knowledge and individual questions about life and supervisory skills. personal and professional events.Power point presentation, round robin questions about job and personal and based on job knowledge and individual questions about life and supervisory skills. personal and professional events.

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process included 2 phone interviews and 2 in-person interviews. This location is undergoing leadership changes with the VP of Operations who started in April and the Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition who started a week ago. This location is growing and needs to restructure and build out a strong talent acquisition department and retain skilled employees. I was told that I would receive a phone call the next day regarding their decision. I sent a follow-up email with no response and about a week later I sent another follow-up email with no response. C3 is an excellent company from what I know about the company. However, the lack of follow-up and communication needs to be improved within the Talent Acquisition Dept. You cannot improve processes and retain key employees if you lack the basic ability to provide a courtesy call or email to a management level candidate that has interviewed 4 times with your company.

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

Common questions, very typical interview process. The interviewer was very young, however, he seemed to be quite professional. He didn't understand the complexities of the position as he didn't know the difference between the types of policies. I got the feeling he was just looking for how well I spoke, if I was polite, and if I was respectful. The company was facing a deadline and had to hire several people in a hurry. Overall, I had an average experience.

Interview Questions

• How have you overcome obstacles? Give an example.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, he said the wage was set.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews total. The first interview just be relaxed and calm- be yourself. They want to see your personality, so speak up and be very confident. The second interview was all about values, backgroud, etc. They do not hire felons- sorry for anyone who is wondering. Overall, the company is just really nice. They have nice facilities and everything.

Interview Questions

• What was I responsible for in my last job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels.

Interview

Applied online at home and followed on facebook. I received an email from a recruiter that a job expo was being offered in my city with on the spot interviews and hiring.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of your employee relations experience.   Answer Question

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2015.

Interview

Called me in for interview. Was a group interview. Pretty basic. Hired all 3 of us in the interview. It seemed like they just hired everyone that walked in the door. Reasonable considering high attrition rate.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

First interview the guy was serious I got passed to a second interview on the spot . It was with the training supervisor and the floor manager they were funny they actually listened to what I had to say overall all I enjoyed it and I don't usually enjoy things like that