C3/CustomerContactChannels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C3/CustomerContactChannels Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2018

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2018.

Interview

You come in and automatically get sent to take a typing test(you need 20wpm) and a assessment test which is a simulation call center job experience. If you pass you get a "Level 1 Interview" with an HR rep asking "tell me about a time" questions. If you pass that part you get sent to a "Lever 2 Interview" with a production floor supervisor. You get asked more simple questions and do one role play question scenerio. If you pass that you get the job and do a mouth swab and if you pass you get a job offer

Interview Questions

• How many days is acceptable to be late to work and whats an acceptable reason?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to show flexibilty.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Tucson, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

You apply, go in to take the assessment on in the testing room on the computer, then have two interviews; one by HR, the second is a group interview by a supervisor. There is a long waiting time between the assessment and the interviews, you can be there 4 hours. No restroom in the lobby area. Drug testing on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?
      What do you think makes a positive work environment?
      How many days of work is it acceptable to miss?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2017.

Interview

None, was chosen from training class. Asked if I had prior experience and wanted to be a supervisor as they were short. I had some of the best scores in class. The process did not seem very formal. Positions were offered at random. I guess I got lucky. What they didn't ell me was that it was temp as this program reduces staff in early part of year.

Member Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Twin Falls, ID

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Twin Falls, ID).

Interview

The interview was only with one person, not a panel of people. They are mostly interested in customer service experience, how you would deal with irate customers, if you can handle doing work over the phone and the speed at which you can type and gather information while communicating with the member. Then, you take a typing test.

Interview Questions

• My experience with communication and customer service, and they wanted to know about my typing skills. They have you do a listening/typing test to see if you're capable of doing both.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Tucson, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Was easy, mostly ask about the hours you're available, and if you've ever been convicted of a crime. If you're free all day they will 100% hire you because people quit almost everyday there

Anonymous Employee in McGregor, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (McGregor, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview lasted about 3 hours and I met with 4 or 5 different hiring team members. Odd interview as they were mostly very unfriendly. Was offered on the spot after my 5th interview.

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process included 2 phone interviews and 2 in-person interviews. This location is undergoing leadership changes with the VP of Operations who started in April and the Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition who started a week ago. This location is growing and needs to restructure and build out a strong talent acquisition department and retain skilled employees. I was told that I would receive a phone call the next day regarding their decision. I sent a follow-up email with no response and about a week later I sent another follow-up email with no response. C3 is an excellent company from what I know about the company. However, the lack of follow-up and communication needs to be improved within the Talent Acquisition Dept. You cannot improve processes and retain key employees if you lack the basic ability to provide a courtesy call or email to a management level candidate that has interviewed 4 times with your company.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Appears to be a scam, they ask you to put your full social security number into the online application. The post the same positions every day on KSL. Beware do not fill out personal information online, they do not need your full social security number unless they are making you an offer to work there.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

First interview the guy was serious I got passed to a second interview on the spot . It was with the training supervisor and the floor manager they were funny they actually listened to what I had to say overall all I enjoyed it and I don't usually enjoy things like that

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I was asked a series of questions pertaining to customer service and what would you do questions. After the interview you wait for them to call you for orientation which you are in a big room with other candidates being explained the job and what they expect.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an irate caller   2 Answers