C3/CustomerContactChannels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.2

Member Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Twin Falls, ID

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Twin Falls, ID).

Interview

The interview was only with one person, not a panel of people. They are mostly interested in customer service experience, how you would deal with irate customers, if you can handle doing work over the phone and the speed at which you can type and gather information while communicating with the member. Then, you take a typing test.

Interview Questions

• My experience with communication and customer service, and they wanted to know about my typing skills. They have you do a listening/typing test to see if you're capable of doing both.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Tucson, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Was easy, mostly ask about the hours you're available, and if you've ever been convicted of a crime. If you're free all day they will 100% hire you because people quit almost everyday there

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process included 2 phone interviews and 2 in-person interviews. This location is undergoing leadership changes with the VP of Operations who started in April and the Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition who started a week ago. This location is growing and needs to restructure and build out a strong talent acquisition department and retain skilled employees. I was told that I would receive a phone call the next day regarding their decision. I sent a follow-up email with no response and about a week later I sent another follow-up email with no response. C3 is an excellent company from what I know about the company. However, the lack of follow-up and communication needs to be improved within the Talent Acquisition Dept. You cannot improve processes and retain key employees if you lack the basic ability to provide a courtesy call or email to a management level candidate that has interviewed 4 times with your company.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Appears to be a scam, they ask you to put your full social security number into the online application. The post the same positions every day on KSL. Beware do not fill out personal information online, they do not need your full social security number unless they are making you an offer to work there.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

First interview the guy was serious I got passed to a second interview on the spot . It was with the training supervisor and the floor manager they were funny they actually listened to what I had to say overall all I enjoyed it and I don't usually enjoy things like that

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I was asked a series of questions pertaining to customer service and what would you do questions. After the interview you wait for them to call you for orientation which you are in a big room with other candidates being explained the job and what they expect.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had an irate caller   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Tucson, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

During a Job Fair, once the application has been filled out, a computer assessment is required. After an evaluation of computer assessment, they conduct an On the spot 1st Interview. If 1st Interview goes well, a 2nd interview is conducted. If a good impression is made, C3 might offer you the job before you even leave the building.

Interview Questions

• Please give an example of a time when you had to calm an angry customer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels in September 2016.

Interview

I received a call from a representative before I'd finished the assessment. I went in a few days later and answered general questions about how to be nice to customers with the recruiter. I interviewed with a Team leader on the same day, and was offered a position.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

They didn't seem prepared, and I had to wait for one lady forever while they seemed to be visiting with each other. I would have like to know more of the position.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for C3   1 Answer

Back Office Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

I came in and waited I had to do my interview with another person. The interviewer was seemed rude and judgemental. He told me I looked good on paper and was very condescending. Even though I was offered the job it still left me with a negative opinion

Interview Questions

• If I don't get hired how will I react?   1 Answer