C3/CustomerContactChannels Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

C3/CustomerContactChannels Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

Updated May 16, 2017

2.2

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Appears to be a scam, they ask you to put your full social security number into the online application. The post the same positions every day on KSL. Beware do not fill out personal information online, they do not need your full social security number unless they are making you an offer to work there.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

They didn't seem prepared, and I had to wait for one lady forever while they seemed to be visiting with each other. I would have like to know more of the position.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for C3   1 Answer

PDP Telesales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

We were taken one at a time into our first interview. If the first interviewer saw potential in us, we were asked to sit and wait until we were given a second interview. Depending on our abilities and experience, they offered a job on the spot for the project that we seemed to fit the most.

Interview Questions

• What are some areas that you need to work on?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

Basic questions about previous job experience and why you would want to work here. They offered $12 per an hour on the phone and then offered $10 in person and had no idea why I had been offered $12. Warning sign of how bad a company they are.

Interview Questions

• What was your previous jobs and what did you do?   1 Answer

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

Common questions, very typical interview process. The interviewer was very young, however, he seemed to be quite professional. He didn't understand the complexities of the position as he didn't know the difference between the types of policies. I got the feeling he was just looking for how well I spoke, if I was polite, and if I was respectful. The company was facing a deadline and had to hire several people in a hurry. Overall, I had an average experience.

Interview Questions

• How have you overcome obstacles? Give an example.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, he said the wage was set.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

Waited 45 min past my scheduled interview time. There were 2 separate interviewers. 1st one went over the projects they are hiring for, the. job description, benefits, shifts etc. The 2nd one asked me a couple of questions. He made me an offer of employment. Filled out paper work and was told they will let me know when to come in for the orientation.

Interview Questions

• 1st Q - Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to help a customer,
      2nd Q - How did you handle a customers problem that was of a sensitive nature and what was the outcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation the salary was set. They gave us the option to choose the project we wanted to work with, each project shifts were different. I choose the United Health Care project, shift 7am to 3 pm. M-F.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

most of the time your resume will speak for you. dress business casual, even thought you may hear jeans and or street clothes are fine they do notice. go in with a clear speaking voice and confidence and most times you will obtain an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation, very straight forward with their offer.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

was contacted same day by two different people in the talent acquisition team, for the same position. Had simple phone interview and then in person interview which I waited more than one hour for. They were not interested so much in talent as they were in filling gaps. Offered job at penance rate for experience.

Interview Questions

• What technical training have you done in the past?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews total. The first interview just be relaxed and calm- be yourself. They want to see your personality, so speak up and be very confident. The second interview was all about values, backgroud, etc. They do not hire felons- sorry for anyone who is wondering. Overall, the company is just really nice. They have nice facilities and everything.

Interview Questions

• What was I responsible for in my last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3/CustomerContactChannels (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

It was fast and you will be hired on the spot, you will have 2 interviews at the same day. You will have assessment before you do the interview. It's a very quick interview, it like the recruiters are in a hurry to do an interview. Anyone is welcome to come in