C3.ai Delivery Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C3.ai Delivery Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at C3.ai

3.5

Delivery Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C3.ai in April 2017.

Interview

I received the interview invite through employee referral. I visited office of C3IoT which I found very dynamic.
I went through 8 rounds of interview overall with hiring manager, Director of Products, Account Manager, Customer Service VP, SVP, CPO & CEO. The whole interview process took overall approx. 4 weeks. At one point of time during my interview process, I was running against time and the whole C3IoT team made sure that the rest of the interviews are done within my time frame. It was an awesome experience knowing that I was really wanted and that everyone at C3 made sure that I excel in the interviews.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were primarily concentrated on what I have done in my previous projects and what value I bring on the table for C3.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C3.ai

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by the Hiring Manager. The initial phone screen was straightforward, a general background question, interest about the position and knowledge of the company. This was followed by an Onsite interview with 3 people from the team. The questioning was straightforward with some questioning on management style, how you would tackle a certain problem, interest in C3 and general background questioning.
    This was followed by a meeting with a SVP followed by a meeting with the CEO (apparently the CEO is involved in every single hire and has final say)
    The whole process took 4 weeks (through the SVP round), while the CEO meeting took longer based on his schedule.
    The final round interview with the CEO was interesting to say the least. It felt edgy and hostile, and needless to say, I walked out with a rejection. I was informed that the team really wanted me on board but the CEO has final say.

Interview Questions

C3.ai Response

Jan 23, 2017 – CMO

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your interest in pursuing employment at C3 IoT. As the hiring manager, I frequently seek our CEO’s counsel on potential hires. Our CEO makes time for... More