C3.ai Forward Deployed Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C3.ai Forward Deployed Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at C3.ai

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I started speaking on the phone with 3 of the team members, then visited onsite twice to meet with more of the team and CEO in person. I appreciated that the goal of the interview process was focused on making sure that C3 was a good fit for me, my skill set, and my career goals.

Interview Questions

• Please write a generic function that performs a specific operation on time series data.   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for C3.ai

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

My interview process was structured over multiple rounds over the course of a month.
    1. Phone Screen with Hiring Manager
    2. HackerRank Assessment
    3. Technical Phone Screen with FDE
    4. On-site Interview. Behavioral & Technical interview
    5. On-sites: VPs & CEO.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions; standard HackerRank Assessment   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Four on-site interviews. One with the ceo. Two month long process. Unprofessional and demanding. Unwilling to work with you. Lack of feedback and rarely contacts you back. You must initiate all communication and hope they are not too busy to contact you back.

Forward Deployed Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai.

Interview

After the hackerrank challenge. They called me onsite twice.
    1. Interview with the team. Two technical interviews. One round with the hiring manager.
    2. Second day another technical interview. I had meeting with VP which was like 14 minutes. The other person didn't come.

Interview Questions

• Given a time series data. How will you check if time when maximum users have logged in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C3.ai (Champaign, IL) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process involves:
    1. 1 general background understanding and screening with a senior member
    2. Hacker-rank coding challenge (Medium level questions from Hacker-rank)- I had practiced really well so I was able to crack all 3 questions in the challenge
    3. Technical phone interview with a Forward Deployed Engineer- They use codeshare.io for live coding. Scenarios provided were unique. I did not go beyond this step.
    4. Next round would have been a set of on-site interviews, technical + behavioral

Interview Questions

• Given an array/list that contains boolean values for a system being in a failed state, figure out the fastest way to find the index of the first version that failed given that once the system fails it remains in the failed state. For e.g. given a list like [False, False, False, False, ...., False, True, True, True, True, True], write an algorithm that finds the index of the FIRST occurrence of 'True' in the FASTEST time.   2 Answers