C3.ai Forward Deployed Solutions Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at C3.ai

3.5

Forward Deployed Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The process went by reasonably quickly (received an offer about a month and a half after applying online)

There were 4 steps in the interview process for me:
- Take home coding assignment
- 4 in-person technical and behavioral interviews (2 technical, 2 behavioral)
- 1 Skype interview with a VP (behavioral)
- In-persion interview (mainly behavioral for me, but often gets technical based on what I've heard) with the CEO

Everyone throughout the process was extremely helpful in guiding me and making sure I was prepared. All the people I met through the interviews were super excited about the company and work culture which was great to see.

Interview Questions

• Medium difficulty brainteasers, coding problems (just talking through the solution, no actual coding), and a high level data modeling question   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C3.ai

Forward Deployed Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at C3.ai.

Interview

An online hacker rank test, multiple Skype interviews, a couple take home tests, and a final in person interview. This process took quite a while, but that is only because they were incredibly thorough and I was relatively new to the field.

Interview Questions

• What are you most worried about with regards to working here?   Answer Question