C3.ai Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C3.ai Interview Questions

Interviews at C3.ai

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Interview

I have recently started working at C3 IoT. Even from the interview process I could say that the group I was going to join included some of the brightest people I have met during my career (and I have been around). The process was extremely smooth and engaging. Starting with some entry interview tasks and questions, I had interviews with several members of the team that work within different projects in different areas. During this process it was clear that I was being evaluated not only based on my knowledge in specific areas, but also based on my ability to learn and grasp new concepts that could potentially be useful for the company now or in a future stage. I have to say now that I have started at C3 IoT, I can see the logic behind the interview process as the company is involved in different areas and constantly increasing its scope.

Interview Questions

• There were many questions corresponding to different aspects of data science and machine learning evaluating your range and depth in the area.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online, receive a coding challenge. 3 questions in one hour, a little hurry. Did not good, and receive rejection in the night. Good company if you want an interview quickly. And feels like they are really hiring talented people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3.ai (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and it took one day! Then I took a online test. I was too naive to think the online test is a really easy one. It turned out that it was quite hard. They didn't provide me with the signature of the function and I need to figure it out by myself. What's more, it was a one-hour test, which I thought was quite a hurry.

Interview Questions

• change the pointer of the nodes so that all of them can be good nodes.   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C3.ai in June 2014.

Interview

the first step is the online test, and there are three problems, one is difficult, one is middle, and the last is easy, but time is limited and few people would pass that, I guess. And I failed to pass this online test.The platform uses 3 party website, and the oj system would not check whether your algorithm is good in time complexity.

Interview Questions

• one difficult graph questions, and two other easier problems, but time is limited   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

The team was very responsive in the process and I started out doing a phone interview and this led to an onsite interview. A very smart engineering and management team who put me through some difficult design and coding questions.

Interview Questions

• Find max k elements among mostly sorted list.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai.

Interview

Applied through career site and after few weeks got a reply from them for a coding exam. There are 3 questions: search element in tree, find a sum in array by adding two number in array. After that I was scheduled for skype interview. Skype was another technical interview. find different keys in a n*n array from each position and key should be of length 5.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3.ai in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online through careers section . First round is Skype Interview. I was asked two questions. Could not solve the second one. Ample time will be given to solve it

Interview Questions

• 1) Program to print 10 * 10 multiplication table
      2) http://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-possible-words-phone-digits/   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied on Hackerrank. The whole process took about 3 weeks. I had a phone screen, a virtual onsite, then separate Skype calls with VP of Engineering, CPO, and CEO. Interview questions are of medium difficulty. Everyone I've talked to are smart and nice. The hiring manager called me several times before my interview with the CEO to answer questions I have about the company and prepared me for the interview. I accepted the offer because I trusted CEO's ability to lead this company to success, I believe the product will make a huge impact in the corporate world, and I like to work with the people I met during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Leetcode questions, and behavioral questions with management.   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai.

Interview

Applied online and was given 3 HackerRank questions to do in 45 minutes. Two of them were medium level problems you can find about trees and arrays. The third one was ridiculously difficult as it was a NP-Hard TSP. The allotted 45 minutes was definitely not enough to finish all 3 problems in my opinion.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

First phone screened then brought onsite. I had 3 technical interviews on site then back to phone calls with upper management. Brought in one last time for final interview with the CEO. Throughout the process everyone was vetting and helping me make sure I got through to the next round. Being coached through the process from within the team made me feel very excited to join the company as they wanted me to succeed just as much as I did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I initially heard about the job from an email sent to a university student list. I followed up and was referred internally. I was sent a HackerRank challenge which consisted of a straightforward programming task and a couple of machine learning questions. Then I scheduled an in-person interview. I met with two people (though I was supposed to meet with three) and they asked questions about projects I worked on and whiteboard coding problems.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite project that you worked on?   Answer Question
    • Write a function that is given a number n and returns all numbers between 0 and n that are divisible by some other number (or something like that... I don't exactly remember).   Answer Question