C3.ai Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at C3.ai

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 188 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at C3.ai (United States)

Interview

Negative experience. Very long, drawn out, and will leave you in the dark. Leadership did not seem interested in doing these interviews either. The interviews are mostly medium level leetcode questions, very doable. I made it to the final rounds which were simply behavioral interviews with senior leadership (I believe did well) but then was rejected with a very generic email. I asked for feedback and no response. For as long as a process as that, I would have hoped they treated their candidates better. I went through 5 rounds, really a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Medium and hard leetcode problems.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai (New York, NY)

Interview

They don't know what they're looking for. They'll waste your time and theirs and dilly-dally for weeks. Also the culture as written by current employees is BAD - and I can sense that from the interviewers. Working weekends is expected. They CANT WAIT for COVID to be over to get everyone back into the office. You call yourself an "AI" company and don't adopt remote work? Geez Cthru.bs!!

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave a previous company after 2 years? - hiring manager with the EXACT past history (facepalm)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at C3.ai (United States)

Interview

I did a medium difficulty hacker rank. They scheduled a technical interview, but then decided to just advance to a four hour interview. I fumbled the first round technical question. Then, HR jumped on the call saying that the they wouldn’t be moving forward. Very unprofessional to have me block out time for four hours and then end it.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai (United Kingdom) in Oct 2020

Interview

Very, very long process - not worth your time. After 6 rounds I received a generic email saying that they decided to proceed further with other candidates, even though they were saying that they are looking to hire as many people as possible. This is disrespectful behaviour. Some interviewers looked like they didn't sleep for a few days Behavioural interviews were mostly about you asking them questions... not sure why you need so many rounds which are just identical

Interview Questions
  • The initial call, Hackerrank test, then leetcode type of questions interview with 2 people, then behavioural interviews.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai (United States)

Interview

Very disorganized and somewhat unprofessional. I never written a review on an interview process but I was so excited about this company and then so turned off that a company with with this much talent could have such horrible processes. First, the recruiter had zero interaction with me, guidance, etc., no recruiter screen. First interview was with a direct report (lovey person). Next round (3 people). First person was 11 mins late into a 30 min interview, second person told me the previous manager was fired and the CEO's son mettled in the role, and the third person didn't have much to say. The recruitment process and team needs a lot of work and interviewers clearly need to some coaching prepping on appropriateness, professionalism, and asking good questions. In the end, the company lost a good candidate.

Interview Questions
  • How would I deal with the CEO's son often being "involved." -- very inappropriate.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at C3.ai (United States)

Interview

1 phone interview, and 3 onsite Phone interview was not very good. Interviewer gave a LC hard that could only be solved optimally if you knew some math concept. Interviewer did not give hints nor talk during most of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Something related to the pigeonhole principle leetcode hard.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai (United States) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was very odd. I was sent a questionnaire from them, which I had to fill, and send within a day. I had an initial call with one of the engineers, and I learned more about the role and the company. It was a general discussion but I received a reject after a few days.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai (Paris) in Sep 2020

Interview

As I was informed process is long about two months and involves different kinds of interviews. One screening, two technical, when with the manager and then two more with managers manager ending with the branch manager in CA(normally candidate flies to CA but in thies times video interview of course)

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (New York, NY)

Interview

There was a 60 min interview and I think I answered all the questions without any mistakes. Even interviewer mentioned " I will get invite to next round " but that dint happen Feels pathetic about this but later felt good I dint get next rounds They could have wasted some more time of mine as they already wanted to reject me anyway.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C3.ai (San Jose, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

I have been working for 15 years in the Bay Area and this was my most frustrating interview experience ever. Had a 30 min call with the 1st recruiter who referred me to a 2nd recruiter. Had another 40 min call with the 2nd recruiter after which I had a 1 hr phone screen. My phone screen with a senior manager went really well and the interviewer seemed eager to recommend me for the next round. After 3 days the 2nd recruiter told me he has not gotten the results yet and will get back to me ASAP. Then he ghosted me for 1 week until I sent a followup email. I immediately got an automated rejection. I sent 2 follow up emails to both recruiters asking for some feedback on what went wrong, no response. After 1 week the 2nd recruiter sends me an email asking to setup a phone appointment for another position. I replied by asking what was this about and the recruiter ghosted me again. I sent my final email pointing out how unprofessional this behavior was. Recruiter immediately replied that all my previous emails went to his spam folder? Really? How did the last email make it thru then? Covid19 times are hard for jobseekers, please try to be a little bit nicer during these times.

Interview Questions
  • Discussed the similarities between my team's products and theirs
Viewing 1 - 10 of 188