C3.ai Software Engineer - Platform Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer - Platform

C3.ai Software Engineer - Platform Interview Questions

Interviews at C3.ai

Software Engineer - Platform Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was scheduled for a initial phone screen. General questions on resume and a coding question to be solved in 45 mins. Its been over a month since my first interview and even after frequent follow ups, I have not heard back from them yet.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for C3.ai

Software Engineer - Platform Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter got back to me, scheduling a technical phone interview with a SWE.

The interview lasted 45 minutes. I spent about 10 minutes introducing myself and discussing why am I interesting in this position specifically. The remainder of the interview was coding.

They got back to me within a week and I failed the interview. Overall, I am very happy with the process especially how fast it really was relative to other companies' process and the people I interacted with during the process were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the technical question, but one of the things the SWE asked is why am I interested in this position. They really are trying to recruit someone who is passionate about their mission as they are.   Answer Question