C3.ai Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C3.ai Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at C3.ai

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

First round: Skype call with a product manager.
Technical test: Write a 4-page technical product spec.
Second round: Four 30-min interviews with product managers.
Third round: Four 45-min interviews with PMs.
Fourth round: Interview with CEO.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a product that you recently created/designed/worked on?   Answer Question
  • What do you think the next big trend is in machine learning for enterprises?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C3.ai

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very engaging, smooth and pleasant. Every single person I spoke to impressed me with their questions, sharp insights and passion for their job. Interview process ranged from questions about my background to discussion around data science and my previous projects. Great energy throughout the process and smooth logistics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (San Francisco, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

applied online. got the first response within a few days but it was just downhill from there. after the first email, it took me a couple of weeks to get on the interviewers calendar. The first interview was generic and went well. Then i was given a written assignment - so and so customer is facing a problem but using IOT and ML, they can save a lot of money. What will be the solution and your approach.

I did a thorough validation of the problem, created personas with screens, identified data sources and AI algorithms, identified metrics that will be used. Basically, all aspects of product design were covered. After I submitted the assignment, I didn't hear from the C3 contact for a few days. Then I reminded them still no response. Finally, they responded with the feedback that my assignment didn't meet the bar because "i didn't identify which columns from which tables will be used to calculate the metrics"...

I was stunned but then realized that if that's how they measure innovation then it is not a good fit anyway...