C3.ai Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C3.ai Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at C3.ai

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone screen and onsite with relatively interesting questions, more difficult and algorithmic in nature than what most tech companies ask (probably on par with Google/Facebook/Linkedin). I felt like I gave reasonably good answers to all questions and my coding was near-perfect, but I received feedback that I did not "match the profile they're looking for". Not clear if they expected better answers, or if they just didn't like me on a more personal level.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for C3.ai

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview process is pretty typical. Phone call, online tech screen, and finally a face to face. The entire process was very transparent and overall a pleasant experience. In addition to technical assessment, I felt the company really wanted to get to know what kind of person I was. Overall I would rate the experience very positive and refreshing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Worst experience. The interview takes around 2 months. It consists of 4 parts.
    1. Phone screen.
    2. Onsite.
    3. Talk with VP and Hiring manager.
    4. Talk with CTO.

I was under the impression that , after round 3 I would get an offer. They aggressively asked my salary expectations, and I also submitted pre hire immigration question. After 4th step,and waiting for almost 1.5 month (entire process), they informed me, they are going to pass.

I am glad they did not join the company, because if they can't show respect to the candidate, I wonder what would be the life for an employer there. I would not recommend anybody else to even consider the company.