C3.ai Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C3.ai Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at C3.ai

3.7

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online, receive a coding challenge. 3 questions in one hour, a little hurry. Did not good, and receive rejection in the night. Good company if you want an interview quickly. And feels like they are really hiring talented people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for C3.ai

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai.

Interview

Applied through career site and after few weeks got a reply from them for a coding exam. There are 3 questions: search element in tree, find a sum in array by adding two number in array. After that I was scheduled for skype interview. Skype was another technical interview. find different keys in a n*n array from each position and key should be of length 5.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C3.ai in June 2014.

Interview

the first step is the online test, and there are three problems, one is difficult, one is middle, and the last is easy, but time is limited and few people would pass that, I guess. And I failed to pass this online test.The platform uses 3 party website, and the oj system would not check whether your algorithm is good in time complexity.

Interview Questions

• one difficult graph questions, and two other easier problems, but time is limited   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3.ai (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online and it took one day! Then I took a online test. I was too naive to think the online test is a really easy one. It turned out that it was quite hard. They didn't provide me with the signature of the function and I need to figure it out by myself. What's more, it was a one-hour test, which I thought was quite a hurry.

Interview Questions

• change the pointer of the nodes so that all of them can be good nodes.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

The team was very responsive in the process and I started out doing a phone interview and this led to an onsite interview. A very smart engineering and management team who put me through some difficult design and coding questions.

Interview Questions

• Find max k elements among mostly sorted list.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3.ai in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online through careers section . First round is Skype Interview. I was asked two questions. Could not solve the second one. Ample time will be given to solve it

Interview Questions

• 1) Program to print 10 * 10 multiplication table
      2) http://www.geeksforgeeks.org/find-possible-words-phone-digits/   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I did an interview via skype with one of their developers. The atmosphere was relaxed and I could see the person talking to me. We discussed company's interests, my background and then there was a real time coding test via some online service where interviewer could directly see what I was coding.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your favorite projects you worked on?   Answer Question
    • Write a function that returns true when number of things (N) can be precisely divided into boxes of 6, 9 and 20 => N = 6x + 9y + 20z   6 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I cannot begin to say enough about how positive my experience was with this company. The people here truly care about your best interests as an individual, and I'm sure that they are incredible to work with.

Having gone through the interview process, I'm extremely confident in the future success of this company. The people leading it are fantastic, and the passion for what they do is abundantly clear.

Ultimately, it ended up not being the best for me, but I hope you consider this company and get to work with these great people.

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied on Hackerrank. The whole process took about 3 weeks. I had a phone screen, a virtual onsite, then separate Skype calls with VP of Engineering, CPO, and CEO. Interview questions are of medium difficulty. Everyone I've talked to are smart and nice. The hiring manager called me several times before my interview with the CEO to answer questions I have about the company and prepared me for the interview. I accepted the offer because I trusted CEO's ability to lead this company to success, I believe the product will make a huge impact in the corporate world, and I like to work with the people I met during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Leetcode questions, and behavioral questions with management.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I initially heard about the job from an email sent to a university student list. I followed up and was referred internally. I was sent a HackerRank challenge which consisted of a straightforward programming task and a couple of machine learning questions. Then I scheduled an in-person interview. I met with two people (though I was supposed to meet with three) and they asked questions about projects I worked on and whiteboard coding problems.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite project that you worked on?   Answer Question
    • Write a function that is given a number n and returns all numbers between 0 and n that are divisible by some other number (or something like that... I don't exactly remember).   Answer Question