C3.ai Solutions Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Solutions Engineer

C3.ai Solutions Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at C3.ai

Solution Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai in May 2017.

Interview

This is very similar to another experience that I read on Glassdoor. I had initially applied for the Software Engineer - Applications position, and was told that my profile matched the requirements for the Solution Engineer role. This was followed by a detailed 45 min call with a Solution Architect. I was sent a HackerRank test which had standard questions and a few easy MCQs. I nailed the test and was contacted by a recruiter. We set up a date for the first skype interview. However, the day before the interview, I was informed that the interviewer wasn't available anymore on that date. The interview was rescheduled. To my surprise, I got a phone call from the hiring manager (instead of a skype call) and was told that I wasn't a good fit for the position and that my profile matched with another position that they had. He was supposed to email me the job description for that role, but I never heard again from any C3iot employee again! I wish they had reviewed my profile properly the first time. Would've saved everyone's time that way!

Interview Questions

• Typical HackerRank questions. Nothing extraordinary. In fact I don't even remember the questions anymore.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C3.ai

Solutions Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai.

Interview

I went onsite for the interview. It was a four man interview process with two system architect problem and one technical problem. One of the questions was to improve on my previously written code and the other one was to architect a 'Restaurant' class, which I didn't do too well in.

Interview Questions

• given a number, find out if two prime numbers will add up to equal the target number.   2 Answers