C3.ai Strategy Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at C3.ai

2.0

Strategy Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (San Francisco, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online for the position and a few weeks later I was sent an email by the person who is HR at C3 lot. The interview was with a current employee in a similar position , the interview was not difficult and I was told it had gone well, the interviewer let me know the next stage would be scheduled soon and what to expect. After many attempts at trying to reach the firm for feedback they have not replied, I am not used to this kind of behaviour and I am quite shocked that they treat people like this.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you worked on and what the outcome was   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for C3.ai

Strategy Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (San Francisco, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

I was referred by a friend and received an email from the recruiter about a week and a half later for a phone screen.

After clearing the phone screen, I had a call with a director from the Sales team. The questions were mostly behavioral (background, why C3 IoT, my experience, etc.) but she did ask a lot of questions to make sure I understood what the company does and how they work.

I then moved on to the next round, which was a timed writing exam (given my a member of the strategy team). I had to create an outline for a response to a proposal, draft a 300-word proposal, and then edit a few paragraphs of marketing material. It took me the full hour but it was fairly easy.

After I submitted the exercise, I followed up twice and finally got a response a week and a half later saying everything was going really well and everyone on the team had approved and they were waiting for a VP to review who was traveling. I followed up again, twice, and heard nothing back and finally got a generic robo rejection email.

I don't mind being rejected but please don't tell me everything is going well and then ignoring me for two weeks and rejecting me right after with no feedback. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

Another thing to note, this role is 90% focused on writing proposals with no real strategy work so don't be mislead by the title. The company is really cool and the salary is good but the role may not be what you are looking for.

Interview Questions

• What's your understanding of what C3 IoT does?   1 Answer

C3.ai Response

Jun 13, 2018 – VP, Marketing

Thanks for your comments. We have interviewed over 1700 candidates in the last 12 months – and the majority of them have had a positive, challenging, and rewarding interview experience. We recognize... More