C3.ai Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C3.ai Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at C3.ai

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

For me, the interview process was extremely quick and very pleasant. I applied through Glassdoor and was scheduled for a phone screen within a day. I had a great conversation with the CPO and moved into the next stage of the process within the next few days. The entire process was about 2 weeks. Great people, great atmosphere and great experience!

Interview Questions

• Discuss some of your strategies for staying on top of candidates and using an ATS.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for C3.ai

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3.ai (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

Applied online and then was contacted by their external hiring manager. Did a simple phone screen with a higher up who invited me onsite for an interview. Onsite the process was disorganized. Just a few notes:

1. No one instructed me on how to enter their suite. A random employee let me in and the external hiring manager alluded to confusion regarding my entrance.
    2. We had to search for an open meeting room as one wasn't booked for an interview. The table in our meeting room was covered in papers and empty water bottles.
    3. It became quite apparent that the more administrative roles can expect this to be typical treatment, as I was told multiple times throughout the interview process incoming engineers should expect A+ treatment.
    4. Standard interview process, but a strong emphasis on hiring "smart people". I took this to mean hiring men from Stanford and UC Berkeley, as the two engineers I interviewed with used male pronouns exclusively and name dropped Stanford and Berkeley.
    5. During the interview, I was handed two other job descriptions for jobs I may be interested in. I took that as a hint I wasn't getting the job I was currently interviewing for.

They did come off as a new and upcoming company that could benefit from a stronger administrative/human resources presence. I unfortunately do not think that is their emphasis. They would benefit from taking a look at their interview process for roles outside of the engineering realm.

Interview Questions

C3.ai Response

Feb 17, 2017 – C3 IoT

Thank you for your interest in C3 IoT. The instructions to enter the suite are posted on the sign immediately next to the entry. It is true the conference rooms are frequently fully occupied with... More