C3i Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C3i Interview Questions

Updated Jan 1, 2017

2.5

Deskside Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C3i.

Interview

Red flags all over. Applied online, and was screened shortly thereafter by the recruiter. She told me "finding someone at this rate of pay has been impossible." I should have dropped them then.

As the process went along found that "city office" meant "suburban office three days a week" and that strict ITIL meant I wouldn't be able to reset the passwords of the executives I was to support. Met with other desktop support people as part of the interview process, and got the impression C3i is where careers go to die.

As a new hourly person, I was asked to travel out-of-state via train to their main office in New Jersey for onboarding. Okay, but then telling me I'd have to wait nearly two months to start that was ridiculous. They wouldn't let me work for the client at all before then. To top it off, they sent me an internal email with the name of the person I was replacing, and from looking online it was clear no investment in training was made by or for said person, despite more than a decade with the company. Thankfully a better group picked me up before I was to start for this haphazard operation.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C3i (Greenville, SC) in November 2015.

Interview

1st call from recruiter 2nd from desktop sup. Very professional and timely. Offered the low end of salary expectations but offered good benefits even on a 1 year contract. Did not specify hours or on call expectations in 1st call. Followed up within hours of 1st call to update on the next step which was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience and recognized the specific holes in my needed skills.   Answer Question

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3i (Pittston, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was about two weeks, the do phone interview first and call you for a panel interview. They tell you where to do drug test and training went for 6 weeks

Interview Questions

• why do I need to be t the job, what can I bring to the desk and company   1 Answer

Interview

The interview itself as very detailed. They wanted to know how I would deal with the job and if I speak English fluently. the interview consisted of questions and answers mostly about my life, experience and education. I had to answer questions about my CV. it was not very hard because I was well prepared.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what salary do I think I should receive.   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Level I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at C3i (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was over the phone and very basic. They pretty much just asked me if I'd be available for the training class. They told me when it would be. They did ask me if I had any customer service experience, which I did. Unfortunately they should have asked if I had any tech support experience, because customer service means nothing to them.

Ht Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at C3i.

Interview

The recruiter was excellent. She was very thorough with the hiring process. I definitely recommend her and her company.

Negotiation

Extremely easy

Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3i (Tarrytown, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Very simple. They ask a few hypothetical questions about possible scenerios in the work place and how you would handle it. As for technical background, they asked very few technical questions. This proved to be bad, when we saw the level of talent that came through as new hires.

Interview Questions

• If a fellow employee is acting a certain way other than the expected actions, do you confront them or tell management.   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3i.

Interview

I was hired in as a Temp. Most of the interview was conducted by the agency that I went through. I was tested on general computer knowledge and customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask me anything unexpected. They hired me on Full time after 6 months, and knew how I was as a temp.   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3i (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Provide resume. Get called for the interview. Will be a panel type interview. Make eye contact and be clear and concise with your answers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is what it is if you are seeking more than $11/hour don't waste your time or theirs. Most of the process is locked in and predetermined.

Level I Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes Barre, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C3i (Wilkes Barre, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Being my first interview with a panel it was very interesting and unnerving at the same time. This was a great process in my opinion because they tested to be sure you actually know what you tell them you do on your application. It also really helped show how well you can react on your toes and under pressure. The environment was very relaxed yet, professional. The scary part was answering back-to-back questions and trying to make eye contact as well as monitoring the reaction to your answers on all the panels faces. This was a challenge but it also showed the dedication to this company in finding the perfect employees for the position.

Interview Questions

• Out of the other 15 or so people we interviewed, why should we select you?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiations were very smooth. The panel told me what was expected and required from the start and I then proposed what I would need as far as days off and my current school situation. They then proceeded to fit the schedule system around my schedule and we we're able to work me into the schedule they had so I could still continue my education and work.