C3i Solutions Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C3i Solutions Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at C3i Solutions

2.4

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3i Solutions.

Interview

I was hired in as a Temp. Most of the interview was conducted by the agency that I went through. I was tested on general computer knowledge and customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask me anything unexpected. They hired me on Full time after 6 months, and knew how I was as a temp.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for C3i Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Provide resume. Get called for the interview. Will be a panel type interview. Make eye contact and be clear and concise with your answers.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is what it is if you are seeking more than $11/hour don't waste your time or theirs. Most of the process is locked in and predetermined.

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Bridgewater, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

basic questions asked, if you have a fair level of know how you should be ok. tested your knowledge of office and windows and hard ware. Also you are judged on how you are at helping people who are in different states of angry .

Interview Questions

• how to fix non working wifi   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Pittston, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

I was asked various questions on how to handle potential IT situations. Very relaxed and informative but that had to do with who was conducting the interview. Whole experience was very easy overall.

Interview Questions

• If a printer isn't working what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Morristown, NJ).

Interview

There were several interviews with various personnel, Supervisor, Manager, QA Manager, Training Manager and lastly the Account Manager. All asking different questions appropriate to their main focus of interest and it was very professional and each interviewer allowed for fluid discussion.

Interview Questions

• most questions were around how one would provide support to customers and/or clients   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3i Solutions.

Interview

The process is lengthy and takes almost a day or 2

Interview Questions

• Nothing is impossible but one should have a sound knowledge   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was very nice

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

It was a simple interview for the role of a Help Desk Analyst. Lasted for an hour and was mostly about my Customer Service, Technical, Communication skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its not negotiable.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was good and easy. interview rounds are
    1.Hr screening
    2.Technical assessment written test
    3.voice and accent
    4.operations.
    it took 4 and half hours by the time i am done with the interview.
    the hr was very stupid and idiotic person, he does'nt know how to speak with the candidates.I cleared every round but even after all the rounds the hr would select the candidates whom he wants to. And they give us silly reasons for rejection.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The Interview process took almost 2 days, day 1 was tedious, there was interview after interview after the communication skills session. Day 2 involved a test called versant on the phone.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult thing in life?   2 Answers

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was 25 mins late, just to start with. The interview with two managers, I never saw again, was the most standardized and conventional interview, them asking questions I have read in every interview guide

Interview Questions

• How would you contribute to our company if we hire you?   Answer Question