C3i Solutions Help Desk Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittston, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Pittston, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was deceiving. I interviewed for a technician spot with company A, interviewed with reps from company B, and was hired to company C. Pointless process not very well organized. Ultimately did not find out which company I was to provide support for until day 3 of corporate training.

Interview Questions

• The interview was just asking how comfortable I was with technology and talking with people on the phone. No real questions back and fourth. Not your norm of interviews.   Answer Question

Level I Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes Barre, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at C3i Solutions (Wilkes Barre, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Being my first interview with a panel it was very interesting and unnerving at the same time. This was a great process in my opinion because they tested to be sure you actually know what you tell them you do on your application. It also really helped show how well you can react on your toes and under pressure. The environment was very relaxed yet, professional. The scary part was answering back-to-back questions and trying to make eye contact as well as monitoring the reaction to your answers on all the panels faces. This was a challenge but it also showed the dedication to this company in finding the perfect employees for the position.

Interview Questions

• Out of the other 15 or so people we interviewed, why should we select you?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiations were very smooth. The panel told me what was expected and required from the start and I then proposed what I would need as far as days off and my current school situation. They then proceeded to fit the schedule system around my schedule and we we're able to work me into the schedule they had so I could still continue my education and work.