CA Technologies Interview Questions in Herndon, VA | Glassdoor

CA Technologies Interview Questions in Herndon, VA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Herndon, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me after I applied with through my university and scheduled a phone screen. Phone interview was relatively informal, asked why I wanted the job, about my resume, etc. Then I was contacted a day later for a followup 1:1 interview with a director and a services consultant. The first interview lasted an hour and was comprised of behavioral questions. The next interview was more or less informal where I was told in more detail about the job and had a few technical questions about my skills.

After I sent thank you letters I never heard back from the recruiter. I asked for an update and was told that she would get back to me but she never did. I do not recommend interviewing with this company they seem very cold, rude, and worried only about their bottom line.

Interview Questions

Manager Solutions Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Herndon, VA) in November 2010.

Interview

Despite personally working with the associated account teams to conclude multi-million dollar defense contract, and having the backing of several senior management leaders, I was not offered the position.

Apparently there were some budget restrictions and the post was withdrawn.

Interview Questions

• Specifically around the product set concerned.   1 Answer
    • Specific customer knowledge   1 Answer

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Herndon, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward... The hiring manager asked my job experience to date. They asked about programs that I had developed. One interviewer asked for peers and previous managers to speak to. My favorite question was what management styles I preferred that yielded most successful work environment. There was no surprises and everyone I met seemed very straight forward... Something that I should of caught was every interviewer said CA was going through a change and that this would be an opportunity to shine within a new regime of management. However, the change never stopped. Within my five years at CA I have had three CEOs and five CMOs... good times.

Negotiation

you show a W2... and negotiate from there