CA Technologies Interview Questions in Redwood City, CA | Glassdoor

CA Technologies Interview Questions in Redwood City, CA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Principal QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Redwood City, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty much same as other companies in silicon valley. They perform Recruited interview if get shortlisted by the Manager. Then they make sure about your visa situation from HR. Then One managerial interview / technical phone screen, then in-person interview for atleast 4-5 hours with 6-8 people. Final interview with VP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much. Whatever I have asked, they have even reduced my expected compensation. But that's was still fine since I was consulting with an agency before.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Redwood City, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Overall a good experience. Interviewers were quite good and prompting to the nearest answers given.
    Really down to earth upper management members

Telesales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Redwood City, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial contact with regional recruiter - very good guy and gave a lot of advice on the process and what to expect. Met with 4 different folks over the course of the interview (about 90 minutes). Recruiter, Manager, VP, and Director (of another group). Received the offer within a few days - only complaint is the background check took 3 weeks...

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really out of the ordinary, pretty basic sales questions to understand your approach to work and ethical challenges.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated a little, but had previous work relationship with manager, so was pretty smooth.