CA Technologies Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CA Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process started with a recruiting coordinator. From there, I interviewed directly with the hiring manager. Both of these were over the phone, remote. I then interviewed with 3 different people over the phone. Each person had various roles on the sales teams. This gave me a sample for the variety of talent that CA leverages. Lastly, I met with the hiring executive and hiring manager in person to finalize the process.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you engaged with a customer in a sales cycle? What was the value you delivered and what was the process for ensuring the value?   Answer Question

Principal QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Redwood City, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Pretty much same as other companies in silicon valley. They perform Recruited interview if get shortlisted by the Manager. Then they make sure about your visa situation from HR. Then One managerial interview / technical phone screen, then in-person interview for atleast 4-5 hours with 6-8 people. Final interview with VP.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much. Whatever I have asked, they have even reduced my expected compensation. But that's was still fine since I was consulting with an agency before.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Redwood City, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Overall a good experience. Interviewers were quite good and prompting to the nearest answers given.
    Really down to earth upper management members

Telesales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CA Technologies (Redwood City, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial contact with regional recruiter - very good guy and gave a lot of advice on the process and what to expect. Met with 4 different folks over the course of the interview (about 90 minutes). Recruiter, Manager, VP, and Director (of another group). Received the offer within a few days - only complaint is the background check took 3 weeks...

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really out of the ordinary, pretty basic sales questions to understand your approach to work and ethical challenges.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated a little, but had previous work relationship with manager, so was pretty smooth.

Business Tax Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CA Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

3 person panel, simple questions. - personality, situational questions. thought i did well, guess not!