CACI International Interview Questions in Aberdeen, MD | Glassdoor

CACI International Interview Questions in Aberdeen, MD

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Telecommunications Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Aberdeen, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

I received a phone call from HR and they set up an interview. The interview could not have went better. The Progam Manager and one of the current employees interviewed me. They first and foremost wanted to know my background and what I was into. I appreciated that because other companies were all about straight to the point and giving me an exam over the phone. We discussed football, baseball, etc. Eventually, we talked about the job and where my experience fit in. After that interview, I was notified a week later that I received the job!

Interview Questions

• There really were no unexpected questions or difficult ones. They were very professional and personable about the whole process. They did ask who my favorite NFL team was.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple, to the point. They offered me at the high end of the range I was anticipating. I asked if there was room for negotiation. They said they wished there was, but it wasn't in the budget.

Subcontracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Aberdeen, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

Panel interview with Manager, Lead and junior level employee asking questions to get a feel for knowledge base. After my interview, within an hour, I was offered the job. I had never had a job offer come through that fast, but then I'd never been recruited internally. I'd assume they did not interview anyone else for this position.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use Excel? (that came from the junior level employee)   1 Answer