CACI International Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CACI International Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Charleston, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by phone for an interview. The actual interview was pleasant. I was asked about getting a background check as you have to have security clearance. I had no problem with that. Security clearance takes about six weeks. They needed someone to start quickly, so that did not work out. Very nice people who I would have enjoyed working with.

Interview Questions

• Name a problem with an employee and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CACI International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

Initially, awkward in perceiving salary expectations when asked salary requirements. Did not receive salary ranges from Recruitor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

Detailed and thorough. Good questions. First there was a phone interview to get an idea of how I would fit in with the current staff. Then called in for a face to face. During this phase it was determined that I did not have the skills they were looking for. I have continued to look for open positions but still have not been successful.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CACI International (San Francisco, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview was over the phone based off my résumé from monster jobs on line. I was offered the job "on the spot" was offered many benefits. My offer was emailed to me which I asked questions on how the salary was configured.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

First verbal, then an email offer was sent, had to sign in 48 hours to accept.