CACI International Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CACI International Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter over the phone about what I was looking for and she told me about the project. I came in a week later for an interview with 3 different people on the project. Two were managers and one seasoned project employee. I received an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CACI International

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Alexandria, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The job interview was seamless, easy, and went well overall. Standard interview questions. He explained what my job function would be and the nature of the system I would be supporting, were I hired.

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Chesapeake, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process started with the job description on the CACI career site and a conversation with the hiring manager. Afterwards, the interview was scheduled and I met some members of the team as well as the government representative. I prepared for the interview by reviewing the material I would be using as a Business Analyst.

Interview Questions

• You will have a Master's degree, what will keep you from leaving after you have finished your degree?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process went well. My advice would be to have a firm figure in mind and then ask for $10K more. Afterwards, you can come down $5K to show you are flexible.

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

Conducted phone interview first, and then was selected for a in person interview. In-person interview lasted about an hour and I was offered a position shortly afterward. Interview was with direct supervisor. Briefly met some members of the team but they did not participate in interview process. Questions were relatively standard and straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What are your top 3 strengths   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Pretty straightforward, phone interview then face to face interview. Most time consuming was waiting for clearance.

Negotiation

They have ranges to chose from, I choose a range and they met me in the middle.