CACI International Interview Questions in Chantilly, VA | Glassdoor

2.4

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Proposal Development Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Interviews are ad hoc and how they are conducted are dependent on who you interview with. You may interview with just one person or several. Be prepared to negotiate your best salary before starting. Merit increases average 3% per year depending on your performance.

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

Very brief. I had spoken to them before the interview. The interview was a one on one interview and lasted about 2 hours. It covered questions about my field and the products I have made in the past.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to produce the product we're looking for?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a non-offensive, fairly simple interview. They were only concerned about the skills listed in the job description, so there were no surprises. Three people took turns asking me questions, and then gave me the opportunity to do the same. I was able to get a good idea if they were going to hire me or not.

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

The hiring process began with submitting instructions(about a page in length) as to how to back your car out of the driveway. I assume they do this so that they can see whether you can string a couple of sentences and paragraphs together. After that it's just the typical call to schedule an in-person hiring.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Nothing special or out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was informal. The interviewer had much knowledge of the company. Lasted about 45 minutes. Instant feedback. Good experience. Received a job offer. relevant questions to the job and performance

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

The very first over the phone initial contact would be considered the first interview phase. Once you pass the first over the phone interview, they will inform you on your next over the phone interview.

Proposal Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

The initial acquisitions proved to a bit of a confusing time due to short sale at the end of CACI's fiscal year. We were notified the day of the acquisition to attend a briefing reception that same night, where we were handed our offer packets to be signed within the next two weeks. After a couple of weeks, the BDE of the TSG branch reached out to the acquired proposal team for a lunch interview to discuss next steps. About two weeks later, the VP of the TSG branch scheduled a group interview with the acquired proposal team at the Chantilly office to give us a detailed background of the company and obtain some insight into each of our professional backgrounds. He asked where each of us were located and then quickly assigned us to a team that would best suit our level of expertise and physical location. He then put us in touch with our new managers the following day and gave us his phone number to follow-up with him after our next interview. The next day, each of us had a one on one interview with our respective managers, discussed next steps regarding start dates and expected hours of business. I was brought starting the next Monday and quickly integrated into the team in training. Once training is complete, I will be officially part of the new team. The process was very structured and organized. However, we did have to be extremely proactive in the communication of the process. With business running as usual at CACI, we were expected to take matters into our own hands and get connected with the right people on our own accord. This is no longer a surprise now that I see how entrepreneurial-spririted and leadership-oriented the company is. Overall, I would rate the Hiring and Interview Process an 8 out of 10 just because it would have been nice to know the expectations up front rather than figuring them out as we went.

Interview Questions

• What office location is most convenient for you to commute to?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was brought on hourly during training that exceeded my previous pay with the acquired company and will be receiving an increase as a salaried employee once training is complete.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very professional. Interview was a conversation. Just be yourself! The interviewers will ask about your background. Tell them how you can contribute to the company and show them your strengths. Bring portfolio and some printed materials to show.

Programmer Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

They asked pretty basic questions on Java, struts, and EXT JS. Over-all interview was very easy and took about 30 minutes with two people.

Interview Questions

They offered me lower than what I was making,

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

It's been several years since I interviewed but I recall, they gathered a large group of candidates in an auditorium. There was a written test that was administered which was followed up with an opportunity to provide a writing sample based on information provided in various forms and documents (records related to criminal or civil records as well as court records). After a review of the records, you are asked to provide a narrative report on key points.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall specific interview questions. Nothing stands out as being unusual or extraordinary in nature. Basic interview to explore suitability for the position. The interview wasn't so much as a question answer as it was a comfortable one on one "get to know you" conversation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. An offer was made with no opportunity for salary negotiation. My experience regarding negotiating a starting salary may not be typical.