CACI International Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CACI International Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2016

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Ammon, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Ammon, ID) in August 2015.

Interview

A call telling me about the job and how much. There was a small bit of set up and negotiating after this. Nothing more to the interview it was more about offerring me the job

Interview Questions

• do you want it? how soon can you start?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CACI International

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Easy to interview, knowledgeable recruiter, easy to contact, easy to answer questions if you are knowledgeable about your field, quick to follow up with answer to questions. Hiring process is done mostly online and is easy to complete. Could be more organized

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward
    Personality fit was most important
    Basic questions on functional and agency related experience
    Specific questions on technology and tool experience
    Skipped HR and interviewed directly with the program manager
    Military service and experience was reviewed as well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Fort Bragg, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

The initial interview took place with the recruiter to verify my information and military experience. Also I had to submit a copy of my DD214 to verify my military experience and the numbers of combat deployment to the middle east. The final interview was a telephone interview with the manager. He asked questions in order to verify my experience and to cage my ability to process questions in a timely and accurate manner.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you?   1 Answer
    • What is your level of experience as a intelligence analyst?   1 Answer
    • What intelligence systems are you familiar with?   1 Answer
    • Why do you enjoy being an Intelligence Officer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The phase of the interview was rather simple. Once I passed the interview the recruiter informed me how much they were paying and if this was acceptable. I told her yes.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CACI International (Tampa, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

straight forward, simple and direct

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan at staying with the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

based on my skill set there was a range, so very little back and forth

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Fairfax, VA) in August 2009.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a friend who declined the job offer. I received an email the day I was referred asking for an interview the following week. I interviewed the next week and received an offer by the end of the week I interviewed. I interviwed with 2 people, one of whom is the program manager.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unusual questions were asked   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was more than what I had expected and I accepted. The offer was at the high end of my range.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International in November 2009.

Interview

Went into the interview, sat down, they pitched their company, I mostly listened. No questions about leadership or my most proud achievement, etc. Very informal.