CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Veterans Assistance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Council Bluffs, IA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very friendly and professional. Non-intimidating. Did not receive the email indicating I was not selected, so personally followed up with the other person who was part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to accept a low salary?   1 Answer
    • Would I be available for 3 weeks of training in Washington, D.C?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

HR forgot about my interview and had to scramble for interviewer engineers when I arrived. After a group interview I was given a tour of the lab, which was smaller than expected. I didn't ask many follow up questions. I felt that it was a waist of time for everyone.

Interview Questions

• Asked about solidworks and other CAD experience. Some situational questions about former bosses and work environments.   Answer Question

Foreign Language Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CACI International (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Anyone can advise regarding the interview regarding preparing for the first interview. Is it possible to negotiate the salary. I have no clue yet about the whole hiring process. However, the recruiter who contacted me is being so supportive.

Interview Questions

• I am not sure yet because I am scheduled for interview.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Reston, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Five 30 minute interviews, 3 different days.first had a breakfast with manager. Then came and meet them and a VP in person. Came back and met 3 other VPs in person.

Interview Questions

• Name people in our industry that we both know and their attributes. Tell us why those are good or bad.   Answer Question
    • What customers are facing problems and why?   Answer Question
    • How do you know what needs to be done as a business development person?   Answer Question
    • How will you engage with the business area?   Answer Question
    • What were your successes over your career?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International in August 2016.

Interview

One phone call interview talked about the company profile and got asked a few questions. In-person interview with 2 employees, 2 managers. Although everyone else was super nice, the big manager was very rude and mean. Big manager asked many questions that were not related to my qualification. Final thought, I left the interview feeling like i was being discriminating because I'm not white.

Interview Questions

• "Do you EVEN have a U.S citizenship? Is English your second language?" Note: this position did not require clearance.   1 Answer

Background Investigator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (New York, NY).

Interview

I completed an online application. A couple of days later I received an email to complete an online assessment. The online assessment consisted of a timed test that included reading comprehension, math, and logic reasoning skills. About a week later I was contacted by an area Manager to set up an interview. I attended the interview which only lasted for about 10-15 minutes. The interviewer asks questions that is given to him by CACI. He asked about 7 questions in total. After the interview he told me I would be contacted in 5-7 days if am chosen to move forward. Now I am waiting for the results.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CACI and why do you want to be an investigator?   Answer Question
    • What is something about yourself that is not contained in your resume?   Answer Question
    • Has there been a time when you a discrepancy on your time card   Answer Question
    • How is your home life supportive of being an investigator and working from home.   Answer Question

Background Investigator I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Met at career fair and a recruiter reached out and sent me an application. Honestly, they wasted my time. The company had me apply and go through all of the applications and process. I called to ask the status and they stated that since I did not live within 5-10 mile radius, I was disqualified. Someone should have checked that up-front before they even sent me the application. Also, I had to call to get that answer, they didn't even tell me. Extremely unprofessional if you ask me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Benefit Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

After resume submissiong I was given a half hour phone interview and introduction to what the job duties are. After, I completed an hour long face to face interview, which required me to present material in a classroom manner. They provided material for interview process. Received a call back within 2 business days with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Instructor/Educator experience   1 Answer

Acquisition Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Crystal City, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very informal. Arranged interview through email. Met with single CACI rep. Simply went into further details about my acquisition experience described on my resume including my experience with integrated master schedules and milestones. Discussed other positions than the one applied that may also be a fit.

Interview Questions

• A few about how I would handle employees and "supervisors" in various situations.   Answer Question

Cyber Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty painless first you interview with Team lead asked various tech question. Conducted second interview a little over a week later with Dep Pm and PM. They asked pretty general interview questions that you can search for online. If you prepare you should have no problems with the interview process.