CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.4

Real Time Analyst, SOC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was scheduled less than 24 hours prior and there was no actual coordination as to what position was being interviewed for. I applied for (since I had not originally applied for the Real Time Analyst position). I did not know about the position until I arrived at the interview and was told that was the position. When I arrived, there was no set room for the interview and it was informal in that sense (we sat in a group, in a small room, with myself and four other people). It was difficult because I really couldn't prepare and most of the technical questions were over my head (cyber security related).

Interview Questions

• What is your analytical background?   1 Answer
    • Phone call: Can we schedule to meet in person to discuss this position?   1 Answer

Law Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

I applied for a law clerk position with CACI online. I got a phone call about it within a couple of weeks and was asked to come in for an in-person interview. Because the job posting was very, very vague, I asked for some detail about the position (where it was), which they were not allowed to give me. I was not sure whether this was a law clerk position with CACI's legal department or a law clerk position that was contracted outward. So I couldn't do any research to prepare beyond looking at the job posting.

I showed up for the interview and it was extremely short, conducted by someone who was not the person hiring or in the department that was hiring. It ended up that it was a law clerk position for the government regarding a well-known environmental issue. The interviewer was extremely out of it and was asking questions from a paper and writing in my answers. She was zoned out and stopped the interview a few times to make odd comments (my favorite was "I forgot how to draw a P.. it looks just like a D, but with a line..") .. I struggled to make myself stand out when I felt unprepared and was being interviewed by someone who was burnt out and did not care much. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. The lady was nice but could not give me much detail about the job, the timeline for a response, or anything else when it was my turn for questions.

I sent a follow-up thank you email and inquired a few days after that. I never heard back, at all. I assume no one was impressed by me, but I felt like the ability to impress anyone was gone when my interviewer was checked out and was not the one hiring.

Interview Questions

• First question, having walked into an interview where they wouldn't tell me what the position was for - "What do you think a law clerk does?"   Answer Question

Logistic Lead Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CACI International in June 2009.

Interview

HR called me asked about my experience and set up an interview with the manager of the department I was interviewing for. I few days later we meet. The interview was short about 1 hour. In fact it might have been only 45 min. At the meeting I meet the two manager and the director of the project. One manager asked several hard technical questions. Some I did not know the answers to. I held my ground and answered with confidence. That manager I found out later was not even in my direct chain. I do deal with him as an equal and I guess they were looking for someone that would not fold over under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult work situation / project and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I'm not a negotiator. I asked for above what I wanted. I came out just short of what I expected.

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

It's been several years since I interviewed but I recall, they gathered a large group of candidates in an auditorium. There was a written test that was administered which was followed up with an opportunity to provide a writing sample based on information provided in various forms and documents (records related to criminal or civil records as well as court records). After a review of the records, you are asked to provide a narrative report on key points.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall specific interview questions. Nothing stands out as being unusual or extraordinary in nature. Basic interview to explore suitability for the position. The interview wasn't so much as a question answer as it was a comfortable one on one "get to know you" conversation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. An offer was made with no opportunity for salary negotiation. My experience regarding negotiating a starting salary may not be typical.

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CACI International (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

the process was quite hard but overall a very interesting experience. They had me do a phone interview then I went in and was asked questions pertaining to my interests, why I chose to work with their company,then other questions that were quite easy but were a tad difficult due to multiple people grilling me all at once.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have that correlates with the position in which you are applying?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Newnan, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a face to face panel.The group consisted of several members of the executive leadership team all focusing on the style and character of leadership I focused on. The question were of great detail in which i had to give an example of a situation and than explained with my level of experience how would I go about handling several situations. Each answer was analysed and evaluated on a high standard rubric.

Interview Questions

• Leadership skill and styles on how to handle a certain situation.   1 Answer
    • The overall experience of being judged by a very high level of Character and Ethical behavior helped me to raise my level of expectation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

excepting a lateral move with an increase in three months if the performance matrix were up.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International in February 2011.

Interview

- It depends on where the project is and who are their clients. My experience- I have 6 people interview on site. Some questions are tricky which need to be prepared.

Interview Questions

• How to design a web application that is highly secured.   Answer Question

Junior Scheduler - Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

First contacted by recruiter who questioned my skill set. Later contacted for a phone interview, where my skill set was question in further detail. One month later, I was asked to come in for a face-to-face and questioned about my skill set in specific software was asked again and I was informed of what training processes they would like to provide me should i become employed - conditions of my employment due to my level of skills.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my skill set, growth, and how I could contribute to the team.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Burnie, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Glen Burnie, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

Technical, ethical and behavioral questions were presented. Depending the skill set different questions attribute it to it are going to be asked. several questions for ethical scenarios are going to be asked to see if the interviewer is going to be a match with the company/division core values.

Interview Questions

• Q: please define what is the problem with this scenario [....] and provide your solution to the problem   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2010.

Interview

Online application, phone and in person interviews - 4 total interviews, qualifications must be met to be interviewed, corporate culture outstanding, professional recruiters involved as liaisons throughout process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Limited negotiation - I made salary offer, and they accepted my offer without question