CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.5

Senior Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in August 2013.

Interview

Thorough and intensive Interview Process with Government Contract specifications and qualifications. CACI provides their own security background check before everything is submitted to the federal government for their own security clearances and background investigation.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for the Department of Justice in ***** project?   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Honolulu, HI) in June 2017.

Interview

interviewee must present a live presentation or lesson. This is conducted via Skype and 10-15 people from the Company that will watch your presentation either in person or via Skype. It is expected to be interactive and also teaching points.

Background Investigator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a straight-forward interview. I met the section lead for my area at a nearby hotel and we talked for about 30 minutes about my qualifications, how I would handle certain situations, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate yourself to complete your work?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time there was a discrepancy with your timesheet.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Aberdeen, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

Was asked about my background, weaknesses and other predictable behavioral questions most people are asked in other interviews. The PM hired me on the spot, so I would say this was a super easy process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International.

Interview

Phone Screen with Recruiter first, followed up with a phone interview by the hiring manager. The interview was more like a pleasant conversation about my background and recent experience. The hiring manager was easy to talk to. She was personable which made any nervousness go away!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience gathering business requirements?   Answer Question

Training Team Lead Interview

Interview

there was no interview process, since they bought us out from another company. we were just CACI after a certain day. Once we were CACI the on-boarding wasn't that great

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Fairfax, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

I got an email out of the blue from someone asking me if I was still available. I had applied to a position back in June and it was then September. I was called in and the outgoing PM interviewed me in a hallway at the company because a conference room had not been reserved. Apparently he worked at client site. It was very casual, but odd. He decided I was the right candidate and started the process to make the offer, but I had to meet the SVP first. I had to drive to Annapolis, which was where he was located (the PM was in Fairfax). After meeting with the SVP, I was told I was being offered the job.

The hiring process was confusing after that. A recruiter had contacted me, but also another lady I thought was the recruiter, but turns out she was on the program. She was a PCA, but acted as the onboarding person for the program. She worked from home, however. The recruiter was located in California, which was more confusing, and got my offer letter wrong twice.

Once I signed the offer letter, the PM contacted me and asked if I could move up my start date by a couple of weeks so we could overlap before his last day and he could train me since there was a lot of technical things to learn for the program since it was a large network. After I went through the trouble of accommodating him, I found he was to overlap with me only two days because he wanted coverage to go on vacation.

After that, I was on my own. It's been a fairytale ever since. Recruiters are a nightmare. They can't find their own fingers much less a fully cleared, qualified candidate. No wonder the hiring manager called me himself. I actually applied to the position and a recruiter never even called me!

Interview Questions

• How large and what types of programs did I have experience running in the past, types of contracts, which client agencies, etc.?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

HR forgot about my interview and had to scramble for interviewer engineers when I arrived. After a group interview I was given a tour of the lab, which was smaller than expected. I didn't ask many follow up questions. I felt that it was a waist of time for everyone.

Interview Questions

• Asked about solidworks and other CAD experience. Some situational questions about former bosses and work environments.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CACI International (Washington, DC) in July 2017.

Interview

Panel of experts asking questions about everything on networks . Il was very challenging SO be prepared to face questions such as what is à zone transfer in dns

Proposal Development Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CACI International (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Interviews are ad hoc and how they are conducted are dependent on who you interview with. You may interview with just one person or several. Be prepared to negotiate your best salary before starting. Merit increases average 3% per year depending on your performance.