CACI International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.5

Enterprise Technology Architect Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CACI International (Dayton, OH).

Interview

Met with program manager and each team member separately. They asked questions about my skills, technical knowledge, preferences, and interests. Each described the job requirements and activities, job location, travel requirements.

Interview Questions

• Why did I apply for this job?   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CACI International (Reston, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

Five 30 minute interviews, 3 different days.first had a breakfast with manager. Then came and meet them and a VP in person. Came back and met 3 other VPs in person.

Interview Questions

• Name people in our industry that we both know and their attributes. Tell us why those are good or bad.   Answer Question
    • What customers are facing problems and why?   Answer Question
    • How do you know what needs to be done as a business development person?   Answer Question
    • How will you engage with the business area?   Answer Question
    • What were your successes over your career?   Answer Question

Veterans Assistance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Council Bluffs, IA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very friendly and professional. Non-intimidating. Did not receive the email indicating I was not selected, so personally followed up with the other person who was part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to accept a low salary?   1 Answer
    • Would I be available for 3 weeks of training in Washington, D.C?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Eatontown, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Met with the project manager to discuss details of the position. Later met with the customer that I would support. The customer discussed their mission, and the expectations of the position. Follow the background investigation, I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Describe my experience with software development   1 Answer

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI International (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and very realizing. Wouldn't really consider it an interview at all. I already worked with most of the employees of the company so the process was very smooth and they already had knowledge of my work ethics.

Principal Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Belvoir, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Fort Belvoir, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview is a short, one hour, panel discussion. The panel interviews one candidate every hour on the hour. Due to the nature of the interview process there is little flexibility in regard to scheduling the time and date for the interview. The interview process is intended to create a sense of urgency and false sense of competition between the candidates. Questions dealing with the contract type and duration are not addressed during the interview process. Employees are expected to participate in meetings, and submit documentation in support of meetings, while on vacation. Working late on a daily basis appears to be the norm.
    The benefits are substandard. The offer was below average for the industry. New hires are limited to 13 days of vacation per year. It takes 15 years of continuous employment to reach an accrual rate of 21 days of vacation per year. In addition there is no 401K company match for the first three years of employment (i.e. 0% vesting of matched funds for the first three years).
    Employment candidates who reject and offer of employment can expect to receive a call to inform them that they wasted CACI’s time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have image processing algorithm development experience?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CACI International (Quantico, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

brief phone interview to go over my background and what I was looking for in a the position. Asked mostly technical questions. Got a response after my interview about 4 weeks later with an offer.

GIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunset Hills, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI International (Sunset Hills, MO) in November 2015.

Interview

It was typical. I went in for my first interview. Met my boss in the conference room. then the phone rang and his boss conducted the interview while my boss sat there and nodded his head. At the end I left and they called me back later to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience in GIS do you have?   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CACI International (Alexandria, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

The job interview was seamless, easy, and went well overall. Standard interview questions. He explained what my job function would be and the nature of the system I would be supporting, were I hired.

VA Benefits Advisor/Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Irwin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI International (Fort Irwin, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

It was a telephone interview and most of the work was done talking to all of your references. So they already knew alot of information about my interactions dealing with external sources.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel within this week for two weeks of job training on the East Coast?   1 Answer